About Strawberry Singh
Strawberry Singh has written 767 articles so far, you can find them below.
Strawberry Singh has been a resident of the virtual world Second Life™ since May 2007. She is a blogger, photographer and a social media enthusiast.
I know I am probably going to get yelled at by Mr. Winter Jefferson for doing this post because he knows how I am currently struggling to meet 4 deadlines by the 15th but when I received this skin earlier today I couldn’t resist doing this quick picture for it. I’m not normally a blond but I love these gorgeous blond brows and I absolutely love the way this face looks on me. :D
Emilia is in the store now and comes in 6 skin tones (fair, pale, light, sunkissed, tan and dark tan). It also comes with two brow options, pubic hair options, breast enhancers, alpha teeth and has many different tattoo makeups available for purchase separately. So take the slurl and try it on, the demos are free!
*Skin: [CheerNo Femme] Skins_Emilia_Light_LB_bald_base by Kira Ahn
*Eyes: :: Exodi :: Reflective Eyes – Maple (Sm/NV) by Ryker Beck
*Hair: ::Exile:: Minx:Hollywood by Kavar Cleanslate
*Outfit: [CheerNo Femme] Native Outfit by Cattiva Vita (Currently available at the Chic event)
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
“Beauty’s sister is vanity, and its daughter lust.”
For my bare series.
*Skin: Glam Affair Layla by Aida Ewing
*Hair: Truth Kalia by Truth Hawks
*Jewels: Zaara Nizam by Zaara Kohime (Annual sale – 50% off everything)
*Pose + Props: oOo Studio Red Light Special Vignette by Olaenka Chesnokov
Taken from wikipedia: “Tableau vivant … is French for “living picture.” The term describes a striking group of suitably costumed actors or artist’s models, carefully posed and often theatrically lit.”
I’ve blogged Tableau Vivant before they opened up their doors, well now they are officially open. I can’t stress how amazing everything is. At the moment they have gorgeous props, poses, tattoo makeups, clothing and much much more. The clothing is sized for men so I used ManBerry for this post, but it can most certainly be sized down for women. Everything is modifiable and absolute perfection.
Tableau Vivant blog: http://tableauvivantsl.wordpress.com
Tableau Vivant flickr: http://www.flickr.com/tableauvivant_sl
Tableau Vivant flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/tableauvivant_sl
Tableau Vivant inworld group: ~Tableau Vivant~
*Skin [PXL] Daniel PA Face00 Dark by Hart Larsson
Eyes: Glam Affair – Stella Eyes by Aida Ewing
*Everything else: Tableau Vivant
I found out about sYs (show your style) at a recent event I went to. That’s when I picked up this outfit. I love the futuristic style they have going, it’s very cyber chic! They also have a wide range of clothing and accessories, including some awesome boots. I’m going to head back there and do some more shopping. Check out their blog and visit their mainstore. They also have a location at Insilico, (which is the gorgeous sci fi sim I took these pictures at) and you can also find them on marketplace.
The eyes I’m wearing are Visions from A.S.S. by the talented Photos Nikolaidis. He has an incredible selection of eyes (for very reasonable prices) and has created a little eye shop separately. Take the slurl and have a look, I’m sure you won’t leave empty handed.
Skin: the body co. chocolata – bald (golden ebony) by thebodyco
*Hair: ::Exile:: Voodoo:Roots-Moonlight by Kavar Cleanslate
*Eyes: Visions eyes by A:S:S – Resurrection eyes -lt. teal (large pupil) by Photos Nikolaidis
Outfit: [sYs] TRYBE – cyber outfit (female) by Syane Cisse
*Pose: Long Awkward Pose by Dove Swanson
I took ManBerry for a walk in Old Italy today. People always ask me where I find the sims I shoot at so I thought I would share some of my secrets:
- Mademoiselle Eve’s blog – It’s in French so I admit to not really reading the content but I do drool over her creative pictures and steal the slurls she always lists at the end of her posts. She finds the most amazing places.
- Avatars in Motion – A Travel Blog! You rarely see any avatars in this blog, but what you will see are gorgeous images of some of the best places to explore in Second Life.
- The Beauty of SL – Another great travel blog with beautiful pictures.
- Cajsa Lilliehook’s Landmarks in a Notecard – The generous Cajsa Lilliehook has shared a wonderfully organized notecard of landmarks which can be picked up at this slurl.
- SecondLife Art & Entertainment – A great blog run by a bunch of very talented individuals who also have a group inworld by the name of Just Art.
- Honour McMillan’s blog – Another wonderful and very thoughtful travel blog which I also enjoy. Honour is also currently working on a project for SL8B and has asked for our help, all the details in this post.
- Places on Koinup – GeoTagging the Metaverse – The Places Project is a collection of slurls and locations posted daily by Koinup members.
Now here are a list of different flickr groups where you can share your SL travel pictures.
- SL Tourist Board – slurls should be in the description of the images
- SecondLife Travels – slurls should be in the description of the images
- SL Photographer’s Heaven – Sims/Places where you can REZ!
I hope you find the above links as useful as I do. Happy exploring! <3
*Skin: Belleza by Iki Ikarus
*Hair: Truth by Truth Hawks
*Suit: Aoharu by Machang Pichot
*Shoes: Anexx by Machang Pichot
*Pose: oOo Studio by Olaenka Chesnokov (Male suit poses coming soon)