One of Catwa’s latest releases is the Magy head which was released in mid-October. Magy is labeled as a unisex bento head, because the ad says it comes with a male neck size as well. I have only tried it with my female avatar so please do try a DEMO before you purchase for male avatar.
I’ve done a detailed video about Magy, but here is some information about her first:
- Price: The price of all Catwa bento heads is L$5000 and the DEMOs are free, both are available at the Catwa mainstore.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD.
- The Master HUD has all of the skin, cosmetics, hairbase, tinting options and more. I recently did a video that explained how to use this HUD in detail and how to apply your cosmetics on both the upper and lower cosmetics layer, the video is called Crash Course for Catwa Heads and you can watch it at this link.
- The Animations HUD has been updated with motion capture animations and lets you enable tears, talk animations, default lip options, static eye poses, blinking, eye poser and eyes AO. It also has 12 full face motion capture AOs, 4 full face AOs which are not motion capture and 24 full face expressions. Catwa has done a video on her youtube channel which shows you the 12 motion capture animations.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: The head comes with a choice of non-bento ears as well as a lot of options for teeth, including braces and gems.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video. To see what all the changes are in this update, check out her updates log.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. You can also join the Catwa Head Friends inworld group to get assistance from the other group members that also own Catwa products.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is a list of appliers that I used in the video:
- YSYS Jude
- Avi-Glam Emily
- theSkinnery Chai
- Imabee Ethel
- DeeTaleZ Maxille II
- Insol Valery
- Glam Affair Abigail
- Amara Beauty Megan
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- League Ella
I really enjoy wearing this head and have been wearing her for well over a week now. I even used her for my #ColbertEmoji picture on Twitter! You guys should join the #ColbertEmoji challenge too, details here.
— Strawberry Singh (@strawberrysingh) November 8, 2017
I have made a shape for this head and when I release it, I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Magy Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Magy v3.0 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: *YS&YS* Jude by Monicuzza Babenco (flickr)
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Corvina hair by M4ri1yn Magic
*Dress: Jeune by Rowne.Erika Bodice Dress by Fashionboi Landar
*Necklace: MG – Necklace – Star Cluster Choker by Maxi Gossamer (FaMESHed)
*Tattoo: [White~Widow] Jungle – RARE – Black by Julie Hastings (The Fantasy Gacha)
*Pose: GingerFish Poses – Sour Times by Tracy Redangel (The Darkness)
Location in Picture: Exhale Dance Club