This week’s Monday Meme is going to be a photo and/or video challenge. I thought it would be fun to see what kinds of dance animations are your favorite in Second Life and where you like to buy them.
Meme Instructions: Share a photo and/or video of your avatar dancing in Second Life. Also answer the following questions and share your favorite dances and animation stores with us. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and share your pictures in the Blog Memes Flickr Group.
I used Camtasia to capture this video. If you’re looking for a screen capture software to make a video of your own, you’ll be able to find many options listed in this plurk. You can also just trying making a gif for a few seconds if you prefer. I tried using gyazo and it turned out a bit choppy. If you are unable to share a video, then try to see if you can just take a picture and answer the following questions.
- Which dance are you sharing in the image/video and where is it from? I thought it would be fun to try out one of the Latin dances from Henmations. So I logged ManBerry in and let him woo me.
- Which is your favorite dance in Second Life? – I think it’s still the bellydance one from Animazoo that I bought in 2008. There is a video of it at this link.
- What are your favorite dance animation stores in Second Life? – I don’t dance that often in Second Life anymore so most of the stores that I have animations from are very old, such as Sinewave and Animazoo. However, recently I went to Henmations, MyAnimation and Humanoid and they also had a nice selection.
- Are you a frequent dancer in Second Life? – I used to be. When I first joined SL, that’s pretty much all I would do, all day. I loved to bellydance as well as slow dance using the slow dance animations from Bits and Bobs. Those are still my favorite slow dances. I don’t dance very often anymore though. Whenever I do feel like dancing these days, I always end up at Gol or the old club I used to bellydance/host at, Habibi.
- Are you a frequent dancer in the real world? – I am. I tend to blast a lot of bollywood music and bounce around in my room. My friends also drag me to clubs/parties once in a while. I love dancing. I think it’s great exercise and it really helps me relax and release a lot of stress.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years.
I hope you guys are able to participate! <3 Credits: ManBerry’s style credits: Zaara Classic Suit
Strawberry Singh’s credits:
Skin: *League* Skin Erin Dark Feline Brunette by Nena Janus (flickr)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout Lipstick
Hair: booN TUN247 hair chocolate by boo Nakamura
Dress: Chain and Vine Belle Ruby by Lyric Demina
*Shoes: !SSD ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto ~ Black Leather by Sax Shepherd
*Jewelry: [MANDALA]TEFUTEFU Jewelryset Multi Rainbow by kikunosuke Eel
*Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Casual – Small by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) S – High by Siddean Munro
Dance: HENMATIONS Latin 03 by Hendrik Schroeder