Posted on June 17, 2013
Weird Questions Meme
Before I start with today’s meme, I wanted to talk about the picture. Today’s image has nothing to do with the meme itself, but I just wanted to show off my new materials-ready cyber gauntlets that Sion Pearl sent me. Aren’t they totally sexy? I had to go all out and make a sexy cybergirl with mesh corsets and all. If you’re using a materials-ready viewer then you’ve got to pick up a demo and try these babies out!
Now on to the meme, last week I asked you guys to get really creative so I thought this week I would keep it simple and easy. I’ve already asked a bunch of questions about your SLife, avatar, names, etc… so I figured now was a good time to bust out all the weird questions that I’m always wondering about but I’m normally too shy to ask. So here we go…
Monday Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so we can all come by, read your answers and secretly judge you.
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) SL10B
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Well not in today’s picture she doesn’t! :P
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? No, the only time I wear lingerie of any kind is if I’m wearing it for a photoshoot, or if I’m trying to seduce someone…which has never ever happened before because I am an innocent angel. *coughs*
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Hmmmm, not sure tbh. I usually just buy whatever I really want right away (cuz I am an addict). I might get a sim and actually buy a house and furnish it. But I have a feeling I would get bored and drop the project in the middle. I am so boring. :-/
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Yeah actually that happens to me quite often. One time I went to this awesome pose store and bought a whole bunch of poses and props then totally forgot that I had done that and a month later I went back to the same pose shop and bought almost the whole store again and then went home and realized that I had doubles of it all now. This is my SLife.
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? No, I am totally virginal and angelic! OK FINE! I may or may not have broken into someone’s home and took pictures sitting all over their furniture, not telling whose or where or when or anything else though! :P
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Bouncer Criss
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? Swirly Cyclone
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Hmmmmm, there are so many things…where do I begin. I remember one time I was with someone that I had a major crush on, but we were just friends and he was showing me a new sim and I accidentally removed my top and then I was lagging so it took me forever to put my top back ON and this whole time he was laughing and snapping pictures. Yeah, this embarrassing stuff just comes naturally to me.
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? “Strawberry? Really? You couldn’t think of anything better?”
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes/challenges at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years. I hope you’re having a fantastic Monday! <3
*Skin: Glam Affair - Lulu 12 BL by Aida Ewing (@ Arcade June)
*Mesh Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Colorful Eyeliner Glitter Black by Aida Ewing (@ Cosmetic Fair)
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Jon – Black&Whites02 by Truth Hawks
Catsuit: SLink Vixen Catsuit White by Siddean Munro
Collar: Hello Spacegirl – Ilia Collar (long) XS-S (white) by Laverne Donat
Corset: Hello Spacegirl – Ilia Corset S (white) by Laverne Donat
*Hands: MetaTheodora VESPERS Cyber Gauntlets by Sion Pearl
*Pose: Di’s Opera – Glam Series 1 – 5 by Di Hoorenbeeck