Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following 10 questions and answers into your post. Delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
- First SL Friend: Gertrude (I was a bridesmaid at her wedding) She’s still on my friend list even though we haven’t spoken in years. I met her at some random store when I was only a day or so old and she taught me about lucky chairs and we used to lucky chair hop together!
- First SL Kiss: I dunno, some newb! I was only a few days old.
- First SLex time/place/partner: N/A cuz I’m an SL virgin *coughs*
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: I guess my first boyfriend was Sam1177 Alito from August 2007 till October 2007. After that I had a few more boyfriends (shush :P) but I never partnered anyone until February 14, 2009 and that was Catero Revolution. I’ve never been SL married.
- First SL Job: Bellydancer at Club Habibi! I wrote an article about the history of Club Habibi, more information at this link.
- First SL Creation: Oh god this is so embarrassing but I think it was this tattoo.
- First Encounter with a Linden: I believe this was in 2009 or 2010. I was exploring some sim and I ran into Torley Linden. I totally freaked out and was like “OMG TORLEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.” Yeah….I’m not very good at playing it cool.
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I actually spoke to Ginny Talamasca and Callie Cline in their stores in the summer/fall of 2007 but that doesn’t count because I was too much of a newb to know who they were at the time I was talking to them. So the first time I actually spoke to someone who was well known (and I knew who they were when I was speaking to them) was back in June of 2008. I was all decked out in my indian clothes and jewelry and it was the last few days of the RFL Fashion Expo so I quickly tp’d over to check on the RFL auction dress that Zaara had up to see how it was going. A few seconds after I got there, I got an IM from Celebrity Trollop and in that IM she said that I had a beautiful avatar!!! I remember being so giddy and excited that I messaged Zaara right away and told her what happened. Now I really didn’t know the fashion community back then but I had heard of Celebrity and I couldn’t believe that she actually said that to me! I tried to play it cool and thank her nicely, but I’m pretty sure I made an ass of myself cuz I’m so good at doing that.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: This one is a two-parter because the first sim I fell in love with was The Taste of India sim but it was not because of the way it looked (it didn’t look like it did in this post when I first found it in May 2007) but it was because of the people that hung out there. Now, the sim I fell in love with the first time I saw it, because of its beauty, was actually 1001 Nights (Also known as Kingdom of Sand)
- First SL Blog Post: Ack, lots of embarrassing stuff this week! My first ever SL related blog post: December 28, 2007. (don’t judge my badly edited eyelashes please)
I know some of the answers to these questions may be ones you want to keep private or don’t really want to think or talk about or perhaps they never happened to you, so feel free to leave out any question by just putting a “n/a” beside it.
I know I’m just being nosy again with this week’s meme, but I can’t help it cuz it’s fun and I like learning more about my readers. So, I hope the intrusive nature of these questions doesn’t prevent you guys from participating.
Please remember that you can participate in any of the memes at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with older challenges that I did a couple of years back. You are free to participate in those as well if you like! And also, thank you so much for participating in them so far, I’m having so much fun learning more about you guys! <3 Credits: *Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Dark Brown by Aida Ewing (@ Collabor88 April)
*Hair: >TRUTH< Tymber - mocha by Truth Hawks (@ FaMESHed April)
T-shirt: StrawberrySingh.com Veteran Newb Mesh T-Shirt by Strawberry Singh (no longer available)
*Pants: Maitreya Flare Jeans (for flats) * S #6 by Onyx LeShelle
*Earrings: LaGyo_I LOVE YOU earring by Gyorgyna Larnia
*Mesh Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual by Siddean Munro
Pose+Hula Hoop: [Decoy] Hoopin (Starter) – Striped Pink Sparkle by Annette Voight (@ Pose Fair)
Location: Magic of Oz