I took ManBerry for a walk in Old Italy today. People always ask me where I find the sims I shoot at so I thought I would share some of my secrets:
- Mademoiselle Eve’s blog – It’s in French so I admit to not really reading the content but I do drool over her creative pictures and steal the slurls she always lists at the end of her posts. She finds the most amazing places.
- Avatars in Motion – A Travel Blog! You rarely see any avatars in this blog, but what you will see are gorgeous images of some of the best places to explore in Second Life.
- The Beauty of SL – Another great travel blog with beautiful pictures.
- Cajsa Lilliehook’s Landmarks in a Notecard – The generous Cajsa Lilliehook has shared a wonderfully organized notecard of landmarks which can be picked up at this slurl.
- SecondLife Art & Entertainment – A great blog run by a bunch of very talented individuals who also have a group inworld by the name of Just Art.
- Honour McMillan’s blog – Another wonderful and very thoughtful travel blog which I also enjoy. Honour is also currently working on a project for SL8B and has asked for our help, all the details in this post.
- Places on Koinup – GeoTagging the Metaverse – The Places Project is a collection of slurls and locations posted daily by Koinup members.
Now here are a list of different flickr groups where you can share your SL travel pictures.
- SL Tourist Board – slurls should be in the description of the images
- SecondLife Travels – slurls should be in the description of the images
- SL Photographer’s Heaven – Sims/Places where you can REZ!
I hope you find the above links as useful as I do. Happy exploring! <3
*Skin: Belleza by Iki Ikarus
*Hair: Truth by Truth Hawks
*Suit: Aoharu by Machang Pichot
*Shoes: Anexx by Machang Pichot
*Pose: oOo Studio by Olaenka Chesnokov (Male suit poses coming soon)