I’m kind of a social media junkie, whenever I see a shiny new social media site, I feel I must join. I even have an About.me page setup for myself.
Here are a list of social networks I am a part of and use most often:
- Second Life Profile – This is my Second Life web-based profile where I share all of my latest blog posts in the feed section. Feel free to follow me if you like.
- Flickr – I’ve been a flickr user since August of 2007. It’s where I love to share my feelings and fashion translated into photography and art. Whenever I share an image on flickr that I have also used in a blog post, I always put a link to the corresponding blog post in the description so people can look up all my style credits.
- Facebook – This is my Facebook Page. If you are on facebook and also a fan of my blog, I would appreciate a “like” I share all of my blog posts on there, including the ones here and on other sites I blog for. I also have a facebook profile which I don’t really use that often but you can friend me there if you like.
- Google Plus – I received an invite from a friend during the beta stage and have been using plus since June 29th, 2011. I have also created a Google+ Page for my blog now and update it each time I complete a blog post. If you are on Google+ and a fan of my blog, I would appreciate a “+1 and a follow” on my Google+ Page.
- Twitter – Although I joined Twitter on September 23rd 2008, I didn’t actually start using it regularly till 2011. Now I can’t seem to get enough. I use it to share quotes from my tumblr page, posts from my blog, flirt with celebrities, connect with Empire Avenue players and learn more about Social Media. Twitter is a great informative resource for me and I tend to follow not only my friends on there, but other RL bloggers that I love to read.
- Pinterest – I pin all of my blog images on there along with other images (RL & SL) that interest me. I also have a few informative pin boards where I share tutorials for Second Life, Photoshop, blogging, social media and more.
- Youtube – I upload all of my video tutorials there and listen to other youtubers, watch a lot of tutorials, favorite a lot of videos, etc…
- YouTube Gaming – Watch me live stream from Second Life!
Other social networks I am on but not that active:
- Reddit – I am somewhat active on the SecondLife Subreddit.
- Tumblr – I’ve always been a very big quote collector. I love to read and collect inspirational quotes that motivate me to improve my quality of life. My tumblr is not as pretty or exciting as most tumblrs out there, but I do use it to share these wonderful quotes that I have collected over the years.
- Empire Avenue – I’ve blogged a tutorial for Empire Avenue a while back when I first joined which you may find helpful. I thoroughly enjoy EA and all the people I’ve met through it. It’s a great place to interact and make some connections.
- Plurk – Sometimes I’m very active on here but mostly I’m not. It’s hard to keep up with now.
- TSU – I have an account on here but I’m not very active.
- Ello – I have an account on here but I’m not very active.
- Bloglovin – Bloglovin is actually a feed reader but it works like a social network, which I love! You can follow your friends on there and see what blogs they are reading. Feel free to follow me on there, I try and follow everyone back. You can also follow my blog on bloglovin as well. Thank you!
A list of social media sites that are only for Second Life residents:
- Avatar Social Network – A network for Second Life residents only.
- Second Life Community Forums – These are the official SL forums that I sometimes participate in.
- Koinup – Similar to flickr, it is a photo sharing site but is more geared towards virtual worlds.
- SLUniverse – Specifically geared to the SL community.
- Second Life Wiki – It doesn’t really have that much information on it and I’m not sure if many residents actually create and/or use these wiki pages.
Other links I’d like to share:
- Ask me a question on Ask.fm – You can ask me any question anonymously.
- My Anonymous Feedback Page – where you can tell me how much I suck.
- Berrylicious Inworld Group – Not really a social media site, but an inworld group. This group is just an extension of my blog which I utilize to share information about my blog posts and also different sales and events occuring across the grid that catch my interest.
- My Profile on Issuu.com – I am a big magazine reader, in both lives. I follow, fav and read all of my favorite Second Life magazines on issuu. You can go through my stacks and see all the ones I’ve been featured in.
- Klout – Klout is a social media tool that measures influence across the Web, specifically your Twitter ranking.
- Gravatar – Gravatar is a service for providing globally-unique avatars.
- Alexa – Alexa is the leading provider of free, global web metrics.
- Quantcast – Quantcast specializes in audience measurement.
- SimilarWeb – SimilarWeb provides services in web analytics and data mining.
This page is a work in progress…
Feel free to add me to any and all of these sites, I accept all friend requests. <3