In the past few weeks both SLink and Signature have updated their mesh hands so they are bento enabled. Both of these brands have given these updates completely free to those that had previously purchased them. I am going to do two separate posts and videos about both of the updates. This post is about the SLink update, click over to the Signature update if you are interested in that one. This update is only for the SLink FEMALE dynamic bento hands. The male update is still in process.
Here are some details about the SLink Female Dynamic Hands update:
- Price+Free Update: If you had purchased these hands before, you can head down to the SLink mainstore and hit the redelivery terminal for a free update. If you hadn’t purchased them from before, they cost L$875 and the DEMO is free.
- New Dynamic Hands Pack Includes: The dynamic hands come with a utilities HUD, idle animations, and stilleto nails addon.
- Compatibility: They are omega compatible and work with SLink Physique female bodies as well as the Maitreya body (which is the one I am wearing in this post). They may also work with other female bodies but please try a DEMO first as I haven’t tried them with any others. They are also compatible with bento hand animations and posers from other creators.
- How the Updates work: (copying this from SLink’s blog post)
- If you previously purchased the Multipack of the Slink Avatar Enhancement female mesh hands, you will receive the new Dynamic Hands, the included idle animations, which give your hands a subtle lifelike movement, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, and the complete pose HUD shown below, containing the 15 poses from the original AvEnhance hands.
- If you purchased the smaller packs 1, 2 or 3, you will receive the hands, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, the idle animations and a pose HUD loaded with the 5 poses from the pack you already own.
- If you purchased one or more of the single hand sets, you will receive the Dynamic hands, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, and a pose HUD loaded with the single poses from the pack you already own. You will be able to purchase the idle animations separately in the store. If you purchased more than one base static pose previously, you will be able to add the extra poses to one single copy of the pose HUD. Instructions for doing this are in the pack 🙂 You will also be able to purchase the full static pose HUD in the Slink store!
Now watch my video about the SLink Female Dynamic Hands update: https://youtu.be/j4L5rhGqCNs
The pose I am using in this post is from Diesel Works, from their Ballerina set. It is not a bento pose so I used static poses from the SLink Base Static Pose HUD to pose the hands. I also used the Fate Bento Hand Poser in the video to show how you can use that to pose the hands and finally I used a new bento ballet #5 dance from Abranimations.
Now head down to the SLink mainstore now to pick up your free update and have some fun with your new bento hands. Once SLink releases their male dynamic hands, I’ll let you guys know!
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Simone Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair – Adley by Aida Ewing (@ Flickr)
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Grey by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Bow updo by M4ri1yn Magic
*Hairbase: Tableau Vivant HB3 by M4ri1yn Magic
Ballet Outfit: Gin Perdide’s Beaded Stars Powder White by Ginevra Perdide
*Bento Hands: Slink Hands – Dynamic – Female V1.3 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1.2.5 by Siddean Munro
*Ballet Slippers: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Deluxe Pearl by Siddean Munro
Stage: Dilly Dolls Basic Stage by Oriana Kuhr