One of Catwa’s latest releases is the Dino head which was released in early October. Dino is Catwa’s 4th male bento head. Her previous male bento head releases have been: Daniel, Stanley and Shaheen . I’ve done a detailed video about Dino, but here is some information about him first:
- Price: The price of all Catwa bento heads is L$5000 and the DEMOs are free, both are available at the Catwa mainstore.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD.
- The Master HUD has all of the skin, cosmetics, hairbase, tinting options and more. I recently did a video that explained how to use this HUD in detail and how to apply your cosmetics on both the upper and lower cosmetics layer, the video is called Crash Course for Catwa Heads and you can watch it at this link.
- The Animations HUD has been updated with motion capture animations and lets you enable tears, talk animations, default lip options, static eye poses, blinking, eye poser and eyes AO. It also has 12 full face motion capture AOs, 4 full face AOs which are not motion capture and 24 full face expressions. Catwa has done a video on her youtube channel which shows you the 12 motion capture animations.
- Rigged Eyes & Eyes Appliers: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed with the set of eyes appliers the head comes with or any appliers made for Catwa eyes. They can also be modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD.
- Teeth & Ears: The head comes with a choice of non-bento ears as well as a lot of options for teeth, including braces and gems.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video. To see what all the changes are in this update, check out her updates log.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. You can also join the Catwa Head Friends inworld group to get assistance from the other group members that also own Catwa products.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is a list of appliers that I used in the video:
I like this head quite a bit. He’s got a bit of a boyish charm to him. I have made a shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Dino Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v4.3 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Dino v3.1 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: AG. Connor Skin by Kendra Parfort (MOM)
*Hair: Stealthic – Psycho by Stealthic
*Coat: etham – Tyler Coat by StephenWeiss (FaMESHed)
*Jeans: Cold Ash – RILEY Straight Jeans by ColdAsh
*Poses: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel