I will do a detailed video about this head, but here is some information about Logo bento heads first:
- Head Price: The price of all Logo Bento heads is now L$2499 and they are available at the Logo mainstore. The DEMOs are free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Customization & Animation HUDs Price: These two HUDs are sold together for the price of L$1499. This is a one time purchase as they will work with all Logo Bento heads. These HUDs are sold separately from the heads.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible. You need to activate the omega system before you can start applying omega skins and cosmetics. You can pick up the omega system kit for Logo heads on marketplace.
- Skin & Body Appliers: The heads come with a Skins and Options Installer HUD, which you can wear and use to install the skins and cosmetics onto your customization HUD. In this HUD you are provided with a skin in 5 tones, along with many other cosmetics. To get your mesh body to match these skin tones, you can purchase body appliers from the Logo mainstore. They have female body appliers for Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, and Omega for L$499 each. They have male body appliers for SLink, Signature and Belleza for L$499 each. They also have appliers for Vista bento hands for L$249.
- Animations: There are 12 Expression Animations that can be mixed and matched together with 9 head motions for over 1,200 combinations! All of these can be found inside the Animation HUD.
- Add-on Mocap Animations: Logo has also released add-on motion capture animations which you can purchase separately and install onto your animations HUD. They are sold in sets of 4 for L$299 per set. You can see a detailed video of these animations on Logo’s YouTube Channel.
- Chat Emotes: The head’s emote system allows you to trigger expressions using chat. To get a list of all the emotes currently saved, type ‘listemotes’ in chat. To change any emote to a different animation, click on the animation you want it changed to and type in chat ‘+emote and then the emote trigger word’ and that will change that emote to that animation.
- Talking Animations: There are two kinds of talking animations that trigger the lips to move when you type in chat or talk on voice. You can turn on typing animations in the Animations HUD and your lips will move when you type in chat. You can activate the talking gestures in the head folder and your lips will move when you turn on inworld voice.
- Rigged Eyes: The head also comes with eyes that are rigged to the head so they will move with the head sliders. You can change their eye color using the eye section in the Customization HUD and since they are omega compatible, you can also use omega appliers from other designers on them.
- Rigged Teeth: It also comes with rigged teeth which you need to wear.
- Layers: The head comes with several layers for skin, hairbase, eyeshadow, enhanced eyeshadow, lipstick, enhanced lipstick, cheeks, brows, and tattoo layer so you can mix and match many cosmetics.
- Enhanced Makeup: This is a new feature to Logo Bento heads. Enhanced Makeup can be used for either eyeshadow or lipstick and has up to 9 TIMES the resolution of standard makeup. This provides an enormous level of detail not possible using standard maps. Enhanced Makeup can be mixed and matched with standard makeups.
- More Information: For more information about Logo Bento heads, click over to Logo’s website or Logo’s YouTube Channel.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, his name is Maximillion Grant, to see how he prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
- Other Logo Bento Heads: Other Logo bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past are: Blake, Tillie, Rose, Logan, Alexis, and Quinn.
I’m going to try and do a live stream for this head later today, just not sure what time, keep an eye on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/WCabjILTOx8
These are the skins I plan to try on this head:
- Logo Ariel (comes with head)
- YSYS Grazia
- Pink Fuel Clara
- Egozy Cindy K
- Glam Affair Sia (Located at Glam Affair satellite store)
- Insol Rosie
For more of my mesh head reviews and videos, click over to my Mesh Heads Category on my blog and my Male and Female Mesh Head Playlists on my YouTube channel. I have also created a page with a list of all mesh body parts that I have blogged.
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now, and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
My Style Credits:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Logo-Ariel Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: LOGO Ariel Head by Maximillion Grant
*Skin Applier + Makeup: come with head
*Eyes Applier: Avi-Glam Luminous Eyes by Kendra Parfort (Belle Event)
*Hair: [RA] Runaway Hair Melly Hair by Candela Kira
*Dress: Valentina E. Lupita Dress Black by valentinaevangelista
Necklace+Earrings: (Yummy) Gold & Black Pearl set by Polyester Partridge
Nosering: (Yummy) Diamond Flower Nose Ring – Gold by Polyester Partridge