LeLutka Guy Male Bento Mesh Head
LeLutka will be releasing a new male head, named Guy, on Saturday, February 16th.
Here is some information about LeLutka bento heads:
- Price: The price of LeLutka Bento heads is L$5000 and the DEMOs are free. Both are available in the LeLutka mainstore.
- Omega Compatible: LeLutka Bento heads are omega compatible. You need to purchase the Omega System Kit for LeLutka, wear it, and click the installer to be able to apply omega skins and layers to the heads.
- Female Heads Info: LeLutka has a detailed manual on their blog, with pictures, about their female heads.
- Male Heads Info: Lelutka has a detailed manual on their blog, with pictures, about their male heads.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Jadenart, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. The LeLutka CSR is Mavi Beck, you can also contact her.
I will live stream this head and show the updates on the HUD, different appliers on the head, and I will also play with the sliders, on Saturday at 4am SLT, watch live on my YouTube channel:
These are the appliers I plan to try on the head in the video:
The other LeLutka male head I’ve blogged is Andrea. Back in November 2018, LeLutka did a big update to their heads and HUDS, including the Andrea head. You can read this post to check out all the updates: LeLutka Bento Heads v3.2 Update
For more of my mesh head reviews and videos, click over to my Mesh Heads Category on my blog and my Male and Female Mesh Head Playlists on my YouTube channel. I have also created a page with a list of all mesh body parts that I have blogged.
Off topic, I wanted to mention that Linden Lab just put this image on their Second Life marketplace banner today, and I’ve already gotten a few of you asking me for style credits for my male avatar there, so I’m sharing it below:
You can find my full style credits for the third picture, with links and SLurls, in this blog post: Magnificent GA.EG Bento Mesh Hipster Stache & Beard
For the first and second images, you can check out the flickrs of the other avatars for more information:
I have created a shape for the LeLutka Guy head, once I release it, I will link to it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
My Style Credits:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com LeLutka-Guy Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v4.6 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Guy 3.3 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: Stray Dog (comes with head)
*Eyes+Lashes+Beard: (come with head)
*Hair: Stealthic – Reach by Stealthic
**Top: Cold Ash FLYNN Denim Jacket w/HOODIE by ColdAsh (TMD)
*Jeans: Cold Ash Riley Straight Jeans by ColdAsh
4 thoughts on “LeLutka Guy Male Bento Mesh Head”
Great review Strawberry, thank you so much
omg, demo head shape and skin look like a criminal.
Very nice head and presentation
I very much appreciate and enjoy your work, the dedication it takes to create these for those of us without the time to try everything! In this demonstration however, we have neck issues! My partner liked it and I love LeLutka so we went and purchased Guy and used Stray dog tone 6 for the Gianni body.. Having been in SL for 10 years, I am familiar with skins. *smiles* But this now has me adgitated beyond belief! I have Simone from LeLutka and regardless of my experimenting and having other heads… I fall back to the realism of LeLutka. I am very familiar with the HUD… having adjusted thing removed hair, facial hair and hairbase, tattoos and starting from the basic head.. the neck still doesn’t match and it is an eyesore 🙁 Any ideas please?