LAQ Noelle Bento Mesh Head & LAQ v3.06 Main HUD Update
Today I will be blogging about the LAQ Noelle head. LAQ sells their main bento HUD separately, which you only need to purchase one time. After that, you can buy as many LAQ bento heads as you like, they will all work with that one single HUD.
Here is some information about LAQ heads:
- Head Price: LAQ bento heads are all L$1500 each and are available at the LAQ mainstore. The main bento HUD and the skins for the heads are both sold separately.
- Main HUD Price: The main bento HUD is L$3000 and only needs to be purchased once for all Laq Bento heads.
- Skin Price: The skin for each head is sold separately for L$990 for all tones.
- Body Appliers: They have released new ‘Next Level’ body appliers with 1024×1024 resolution. These appliers are available for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega and they cost L$300 per skin tone.
- Omega Compatibility: Some LAQ heads come with omega pre-installed and some don’t. You can pick up the Omega System Kit for LAQ heads on the marketplace if you need it for your head.
- Motion Capture Animations: To get the animations to work on the head, you must purchase the main bento HUD, which is sold separately for L$3000.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Mallory Cowen, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
- LAQ 3rd Party Compatible Products: If you’re looking for skins, shapes, cosmetics and more, which are compatible with your LAQ mesh heads, check out the LAQ !Advertising ONLY! Flickr Group.
- Other LAQ Bento Heads I’ve blogged: Other LAQ Bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past are: Rain, Cherry, Athena, Vivien, Sandy, Poppy, Zahra, Leia, Skye, Scarlet, Rebel, Rina, Neve, Nyx, Lulu, Jade, Ana, and Gaia.
I will live stream a detailed video about this head on my YouTube channel later today:
- Price: The main bento HUD is available by itself for the price of L$3000 at the LAQ mainstore. Any of the LAQ bento heads will work with this HUD and they will all only be L$1500 each.
- 3.06 HUD Update: There was on update to this HUD on December 7th, 2018. The updates include new makeups, new hairbases, new eyelashes, and also updates to the voice animation. Check my video for the 3.0 HUD at this link. I will briefly discuss the updates in my live stream linked above as well.
Just a reminder that I am announcing the winners to my Holiday Giveaway tomorrow, so if you haven’t entered as of yet, don’t forget to click over and do so for a chance to win L$5000 LAQ gift cards.
For more of my mesh head reviews and videos, click over to my Mesh Heads Category on my blog and my Male and Female Mesh Head Playlists on my YouTube channel. I have also created a page with a list of all mesh body parts that I have blogged.
I have made my own shape for this head and as soon as I release it, I will link to it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now, it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
My Style Credits:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Laq-Noelle Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: LAQ Bento – Noelle 3.06 by Mallory Cowen
*Skin Applier: LAQ Noelle Skin by Mallory Cowen
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Blue by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: MINA Hair – Sira by Mina Nakamura (FaMESHed)
*Turtleneck: ISON – turtleneck side lace dress by Harry Hyx
*Jacket: ISON – shearling jacket by Harry Hyx
Leggings: Scarlett Designs Black Cotton Leggings (Maitreya & Omega Appliers) by PelirojaCM
*Necklaces: Mandala Kyara & Lustful Necklaces by kikunosuke Eel
*Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Wedding Eternel:. by fenixdragon Rau
Purse: [Black Bantam] Kittens in My Purse Coal by Stasey Oller (Equal10)
*Pose: GingerFish Poses by Tracy RedAngel
3 thoughts on “LAQ Noelle Bento Mesh Head & LAQ v3.06 Main HUD Update”
I’m sorry, but I can’t resist. I was looking at the usual info about the HUD, and it just slammed into my brain:
One HUD to rule them all
One HUD to find them ….
@HarperGanesvoort: haha That’s what I said yesterday: ‘One HUD to rule them all…’
LAQ won my heart. Didn’t wanna do it, but couldn’t help myself.
The HUD is just so perfect and the shapes that come with their heads are beautiful to work with, so ended up buying the three N’s – Neve, Nyx and Noelle (when Noelle was offered at the sale price last weekend – that’s when I fell in love with LAQ).
Love that LAQ is so Omega-ready and friendly; it opens up so many more skins and bits n bobs that just aren’t available using other head systems. Plus their pricing is pretty fantastic considering The One HUD…
Pingback: LAQ Lisa Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com