On Friday I’ll be exploring Euphoria in Second Life, which has an Alice in Wonderland theme. Back in 2010 a SIM called Dysphoria was created and was open for 6 years. It was based on the Alice in Wonderland film by Tim Burton. The owner had to close that sim and now the new owners have rebuilt the SIM and created a new group which you can join to explore. The new owners are CallieHampton and MadmanJohn.
You can find more information about Euphoria at the following links:
- Facebook Page
- SLurl to Euphoria
- Euphoria – Alice In Wonderland InWorld Group (cost L$400 to join)
In order to explore this sim, you must join their inworld group, it cost L$400 to join. That cost goes towards the sim tier.
When I first landed on the sim I got a notecard with some instructions on it so I’m sharing the instructions and tips below directly from the notecard:
Here are some instructions for when you first land there:
- Fall down the rabbit hole.
- Once on the table, click the key and join the group.
- Your group tag will then be automatically activated.
- You can now open the little door and crawl into Wonderland.
- Please make sure you always wear your group tag when crawling into Wonderland, otherwise the system will automatically eject you from the sim.
Places to visit once through the little door:
Follow the flower paths to…
- Enchanted woods and garden
- Rabbit Pond
- White Rabbit’s House
- Euphoria Blood Pond (can you make it across without being eaten alive?!)
- Wonderland Garden – make your way through to find the path on the other side
- Red Queen’s Realm: Follow the path to explore her castle
- Magic Mushroom Circle: Some mushrooms have animations, click to see. Use the floaty bubble pop at The Mushroom Circle to float around the sim (put the bottle back in the cooler when you want to come back down).
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party: He loves nothing more than people joining him for tea!
- There are balloons in the trees at the Hatter’s, you can use them to fly.
I will start exploring the sim Friday at 5am PDT, watch my live stream on my YouTube Channel:
The owners of the sim are planning to give me a tour during my live stream. Hopefully if all times and schedules work out, it should be an informative and fun tour and you guys will be able to see all the special features of the sim. Join us Friday at 5am PDT, or watch us on my youtube channel.
My Style Credits:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Simone Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 3.0 by JadenArt
*Skin+Eyes: Powder Pack LeLutka September
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Halo hair by M4ri1yn Magic (Hair Fair)
Head Piece: LODE Head Accessory – Melle Flowers [red] RARE by Chirzaka Vlodovic
*Dress: A N E Fashion – Alice Dress by Anemysk Karu
*Necklace: MG – Necklace – Little Memory Locket – Short by Maxi Gossamer
*Shoes: N-core MARYJANE by Nuria Augapfel
*AO in video: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.33*ZOE by Vista Barnes
Location: Euphoria – Alice in Wonderland