Today I’m going to be talking about Catwa’s latest female bento head, Keme. In the video below I’ve showed some appliers on this head as well as played with the sliders, but first here is some detailed information about this head:
- Price: The price of all Catwa bento heads is L$5000 and the DEMOs are free, both are available at the Catwa mainstore.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: The head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then they have two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: They come with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD.
- The Master HUD has all of the skin, cosmetics, hairbase, tinting options and more. I recently did a video that explained how to use this HUD in detail and how to apply your cosmetics on both the upper and lower cosmetics layer, the video is called Crash Course for Catwa Heads and you can watch it at this link. You can also click over to the User Guides for this master HUD on Catwa’s flickr stream: Bento Master HUD Manual – Tabs 1 3 4 5and Bento Master HUD Manual – Tab 2.
- The Animations HUD has been updated with motion capture animations and lets you enable tears, talk animations, default lip options, static eye poses, blinking, eye poser and eyes AO. It also has 12 full face motion capture AOs, 4 full face AOs which are not motion capture and 24 full face expressions. Catwa has done a video on her youtube channel which shows you the 12 motion capture animations. You can also click over to the Animations HUD Manual on Catwa’s flickr stream.
- Rigged Eyes: The heads come with rigged eyes that should be worn with them and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: The heads come with a choice of non-bento ears as well as a lot of options for teeth, including braces and gems.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video. To see what all the changes are in this update, check out her updates log.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about Catwa Heads, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. You can also join the Catwa Head Friends inworld group to get assistance from the other group members that also own Catwa products.
- Other Catwa Bento Heads: Other Catwa female bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past are: Ciara, Uma, Pink, Lilly, Magy, Hanako, Sofia, Tala, Koura, Kathy, Lona, Lilo, Kimberly, and Catya.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is a list of appliers that I used in the video:
- DeeTaleZ Merry 2
- Avi-Glam Gabbie
- Amara Beauty Edie
- Glam Affair Georgie
- theSkinnery Huda
- YSYS Vicky
- League Sadie
I will be releasing my shape for this head very soon. When I do, it will be available in my marketplace store and I will link it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store.
My Style Credits:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Catwa-Keme Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Keme v3.1 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: DeeTaleZ Merry 2 by Steffi Villota
*Eyeshadow: Colivati. February Powder Pack 2018 by Colivati
*Lipstick: [ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SWEET FLAVOR by Sopha Portal (Powder Pack Feb)
*Eyes Applier: Avi-Glam Reverie Eyes by Kendra Parfort
Hair: +elua+ Abigail_Brown by Miu Edman
*Dress: Jeune by Rowne.Zoe Strap Dress by Fashionboi Landar (Luxe Box)
*Earrings: erratic / hoop earrings / gold by Erratic Rain
*Ring: Zaara : Kasita finger-harness by Zaara Kohime
*Poses in Pictures: GingerFish Poses Bad at Love by Tracy Redangel (eBento)
*Background: Mesh India LubDub Background by Karthikeyan Engineer (Limit8)