Hello everyone and happy Monday! For this week’s #SecondLifeChallenge, I decided to get you guys to analyze your Second Life blogs or vlogs and I’m giving you a few options to choose from, or you can do them all!
Here are the instructions for the #SecondLifeChallenge this week: Analyze your blog or vlog using at least one of the follow sites and share your results. Don’t forget to leave a link to your answers in the comments!
- Typealyzer.com – Typealyzer is a tool you can use to analyze the author personality of a blog or any written text.
- Similarweb.com – Check the market share stats and traffic ranking for your blog and/or compare them with another blogger.
- Socialblade.com – Social Blade tracks user statistics for YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, and Twitter. Use it to track the statistics for at least one of these networks.
Here are my results:
- Typealyzer.com – Watch my video below to see me doing this live and talking about it more in detail. After I plugged in my blog to the typealyzer, it said that the author of StrawberrySingh.com is of the type ESTP, which are the Doers. Here is a link to a screenshot of my results. It has more details about ESTP, which stands for Extroversion, Sensing, Thinking, Perception.
- Similarweb.com – Watch my video below to see me doing this live and talking about it more in detail. My results are here: Similarweb.com/website/StrawberrySingh.com and I compared my site to New World Notes.
- Socialblade.com – Watch my video below to see me doing this live and talking about it more in detail. I used this site to look up my stats for my YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter.
I also vlogged this challenge with more details:
Please remember there is no time limit to do this challenge, you can participate in any #SecondLifeChallenge at any time. You’ll find them all under my Blog Challenges category along with other memes and challenges I’ve done over the years. I’ve also started a #SecondLifeChallenge playlist on my YouTube channel.
Thanks for reading!