I have done a detailed video about Logan but here is some information about him first:
- Price: The price of this head is L$3999 and it is available at the Logo mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible. You need to wear the Omega version of the head first and then activate the omega system before you can start applying omega skins and cosmetics. You can pick up the omega system kit for Logo heads on marketplace.
- Skin & Appliers: It comes with a base skin in 5 tones. You can access the different skin tones by using the SWITCH SKIN arrows on the top left of the Customization HUD. To get your mesh body to match these skin tones, you can purchase body appliers from the Logo mainstore, currently available for the SLink and Signature male bodies.
- HUDs: There are three main HUDS – Customization HUD gives you options for customizing your avatar’s appearance, Animation HUD is used to control your avatar’s facial expressions, and Emote Manager HUD is used for saving custom emote sets. There are also some cosmetics HUDs with omega makeup which you can use to apply on your avatar.
- Expressions: There are 12 Expression Animations that can be mixed and matched together with 9 head motions for over 1,200 combinations! All of these can be found inside the Animation HUD. More expressions will be sold in the near future as addons, which you can add to the Animation HUD.
- Chat Emotes: The head’s emote system allows you to trigger expressions using chat. Aside from the emotes in chat, you are not able to trigger lip movement in the head by just typing randomly in chat or using voice inworld. To get a list of all the emotes currently saved, type ‘listemotes’ in chat.
- Rigged Eyes: The head also comes with eyes that are rigged to the head so they will move with the head sliders. You can change their eye color using the eye section in the Customization HUD and since they are omega compatible, you can also use omega appliers from other designers on them.
- Rigged Teeth & Ears: It comes with teeth and ears that are both rigged. The ear styles can be changed and they can also be hidden in the Tinting and Alphas section of the Customization HUD.
- Hairbases: It has a hairbase layer which you must wear if you’d like to have a hairbase on your head. There are 49 hairbase color options in the customization HUD.
- Cosmetics & Facial Hair: Here are all the cosmetic and other options it comes with: 16 facial hair options, 4 eyeliners, 4 Nose Styles, 16 eye colors, 4 eyebrow options and 6 eyebrow colors.
- More Information: For more information about Logo Bento heads, click over to Logo’s website or Logo’s YouTube Channel.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, his name is Maximillion Grant, to see how he prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Logan Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v4.3 by Mona Delpiaz
*Mesh Head: LOGO Logan v1.0 Head by Maximillion Grant
*Skin Applier: comes with head
*Hair: Stealthic – Narcotic by Stealthic
*Top: Cold Ash VINCENT Shirt&Waistcoat by ColdAsh (MOM)
*Pose: Diesel Works Dante by Rogan Diesel
*Background: Exposeur – Girl At The Window by RubyStarlight Writer (no longer available)