Catwa has recently released two new female heads: Sofia and Hanako. She has also updated all of her previously released heads to version 3.0 which has completely revamped the animations and they are now motion capture. The animation HUD has also been updated so in this post I will talk about Sofia and show you all of the new updates that are in the version 3.0 update.
Here some information about Sofia and all version 3.0 Catwa heads:
- Price: The price of all Catwa bento heads is L$5000 and the DEMOs are free, both are available at the Catwa mainstore.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD.
- The Master HUD has all of the skin, cosmetics, hairbase, tinting options and more. I recently did a video that explained how to use this HUD in detail and how to apply your cosmetics on both the upper and lower cosmetics layer, the video is called Crash Course for Catwa Heads and you can watch it at this link.
- The Animations HUD has been updated with motion capture animations and lets you enable tears, talk animations, default lip options, static eye poses, blinking, eye poser and eyes AO. It also has 12 full face motion capture AOs, 4 full face AOs which are not motion capture and 24 full face expressions. Catwa has done a video on her youtube channel which shows you the 12 motion capture animations.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: The head comes with a choice of non-bento ears as well as a lot of options for teeth, including braces and gems.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video. To see what all the changes are in this update, check out her updates log.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. You can also join the Catwa Head Friends inworld group to get assistance from the other group members that also own Catwa products.
- Other Catwa Bento Heads: Other Catwa female bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past are: Tala, Koura, Kathy, Lona, Lilo, Kimberly, and Catya.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is the list of skins I applied on this head in the video:
- Amara Beauty Daisy
- Session AnnaBelle
- DeeTaleZ Honey
- theSkinnery Chai
- Glam Affair Milu
- Avi-Glam Lia
- YSYS Khaly
- Insol Nicole
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- League Ella
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Sofia Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Sofia v3.0 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: amara beauty – Daisy applier by Shantia Soulstar (@4mesh)
*Eye appliers: Avi-Glam Charm Eyes by Kendra Parfort (@ Shiny Shabby)
*Hair: Opale . Beata Hair by Rebel Hope by TonyaMilavskaya
*Dress: !Rebel Hope – Raylin Mesh Wrap Dress_Maitreya
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo : Arama color by Leti Hax
*Ring on right hand: Zaara : Kasita finger-harness by Zaara Kohime
Nosering: Amala – The Heart Nose Stud by crystalny
*Pose: GingerFish Poses – Groove Baby by Tracy Redangel