Before I begin today’s post I just wanted to update you all since many have asked, my family and I are all okay after Hurricane Irma. I live in Orlando and we were very lucky that we had no damage or flooding. However, there are many that were not so fortunate so I made a plurk yesterday with links and info on how you can get involved in Hurricane relief efforts. I’ve asked people to also share more links and resident WendyRiaxik has started a small relief effort in Second Life with proceeds going to Team Rubicon, details in my plurk. Thank you.
Lelutka released 4 new bento heads on Tuesday, August 8th, 2017. I have already blogged Bianca, Greer and May and in today’s post I will be talking about Spencer.
All LeLutka bento heads (a total of 7 now: Simone, Chloe, Cate, Bianca, Greer, May, and Spencer) as of August 8th, 2017, have been updated and released to version 3.0. Version 3.0 has revamped the whole HUD and comes with lots of new updates, animations, expressions and moods. With these updates, LeLutka bento heads have become my utmost favorite on the grid, and now with 7 different heads to choose from, there is a lot more variety. I highly suggest you head down to the LeLutka mainstore, pick up some DEMOs and see which fits you best.
I have embedded a detailed video about Spencer below, but first some information about her:
- Price: The price of this bento head is L$5000 and the DEMO is free. Both are available in the LeLutka mainstore.
- Mesh Body Required: As is the case with all LeLutka heads, you need either a Maitreya or SLink mesh body to wear with it as LeLutka heads are not compatible with system default avatars.
- Omega Compatible: This head is omega compatible. You need to purchase and use the Omega Relay HUD for LeLutka in order to apply omega skins and layers to it.
- HUD: The head comes with one main HUD and it has the following 5 main tabs:
- The Essentials Tab: consists of the default skins it comes with (by Glam Affair), makeup & tattoo layers, lashes, hairbases, scalp and ears hide/show and more. Also in this tab, two black tabs on the sides: one for the tinting section and the other is the saving later slots section.
- The Animate Tab: is split up in two mini tabs at the top of the tab: moods and expressions. The bottom of the tab consists of stop mood button, head bone movement, vocal, mouth and eyelids controls, as well as blink and eye control.
- The Eyes/Mouth Tab: consists of eye colors, bumpiness, shininess, mouth shading, tongue toggle button and eye control.
- The Personalize Tab: in this tab you can use your own full perm textures to personalize your look using your own skin and makeup.
- The Settings Tab: this tab consists of redelivery and updates options, animations triggers, rerouting, repair transparency and materials, restore factory settings, kill scripts (make a copy of your head first before doing this), and more. I made a video before called LeLutka Crash Course which covers the rerouting section in detail.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Jadenart, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. The LeLutka CSR is Mavi Beck, you can also contact her.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
These are the appliers I tried on the head in the video:
- Deetalez Seina
- Glam Affair Mea
- Amara Beauty Isabella
- YSYS Emilia
- Insol Liv
- Bold & Beauty Bella
- League Amaia
I have made a shape for the Spencer head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Spencer Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Spencer 3.0 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair Spencer (comes with head)
Hair: TRUTH / Athena by Truth Hawks (group gift)
*Outfit: ISON – ruffle katie dress by Harry Hyx (@ C88)
Nosering: Amala – The Heart Nose Stud by crystalny
*Necklace: MG Cabo San Lucas Leather and Shell by Maxi Gossamer (@ C88)