Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head
Catwa released this female bento head back in June, her name is Tala. I was finally able to finish my shape for her, it took me a while. Some of Catwa’s previous female bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past were: Koura, Kathy, Lona, Lilo, Kimberly, and of course Catya.
Here is some information about Tala:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: It also comes with rigged teeth along with bento and non-bento ears.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is the list of skins I applied on this head in the video:
- theSkinnery Chai
- Amara Beauty Tamara
- Glam Affair Tessa
- DeeTaleZ Trinity
- YSYS Khaly
- Insol Nicole
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- League Ella
I have to say, even though it took me a while to make a shape for this head that I was really satisfied with, I really like the look of this head. It started out as a very youthful baby face looking head, but with the right sliders and skins, it just has such a beautiful look.
Also, I recently did two tutorials for the Catwa and LeLutka HUDs requested by the Powder Pack team. If you are not familiar with how to use the Catwa HUD properly, please have a look at the short 10 minute crash course.
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
Two other things that I wanted to tell you guys about:
- .bed. is a casual adult venue owned by Cate Footman (girl footman). It has a boudoir feel and there is no group join fee so all are welcome to come join, dance and relax on the various beds they have set out as decor. I visited and it was inside a cozy skybox decorated just beautifully. Currently they have regular events Monday and Friday nights at 7pm SLT, but they are looking to add more events soon. Teleport over and join the fun or go during the day when it’s quiet to take some pretty pictures like I did.
- Thereafter is a celebration of humanity and society in a post-apocalyptic world that includes a sales event, fashion theater, and a celebration of various musical stylings. It all starts on August 17th and you can get all of the information on the Thereafter Blog. The shoes I’m wearing in the picture are from Essenz and will be available for sale at Thereafter.
UPDATE: I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Tala Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Tala v2.16 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: theSkinnery Chai by Umazuma Metaluna (@ Rewind)
*Eyes: Avi-Glam Vivid Eyes Catwa Applier by Kendra Parfort (@ Shiny Shabby)
*Hair: booN Lab.073 hair by boo Nakamura (@ Hairology)
*Top: Mutresse… Emma Top by Eeky Cioc (@ C88)
*Shorts: Mutresse… Emma Shorts by Eeky Cioc (@ C88)
*Shoes: Essenz – Honduras by Senzati0n Domenitzo (@ Thereafter)
*Necklace+Earrings: [MANDALA]ORIGAMI Rooster by kikunosuke Eel
*Ring on right hand: Zaara : Kasita finger-harness by Zaara Kohime (@ C88)
*Ring on left hand: EarthStones Sweetest Romance Bridal Wedding Set Bento by Abraxxa Anatine
Poses in both images: Del May
Location in 2nd pic: .bed.
6 thoughts on “Catwa Tala Bento Mesh Head”
Love the blog and clog posts. Thank you for all the hard work you do to bring us the most up to date info on many different fashion items, skins, and mesh Bodies. I fell in love with this look as soon as the alert came through on my phone. Lol. I went all over looking for each item. Only thing I did not find were the “Vivid mesh eyes” by Avi-Glam. I searched the MP as well to be sure I wasn’t missing anything. I demo a few that I did find. We’re they in another place perhaps?
Hi Bella, my apologies. I forgot to write that they are currently available at Shiny Shabby: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/35194641953
This is the SLurl to Shiny Shabby:
I’m so happy that you like the look!
Pingback: Catwa Sofia Bento Mesh Head & v3.0 update - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Kittia Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Steffi Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Blueberry Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com