One of my most favorite mesh heads (non-bento) was Logo Alex. I think I wore that head the most before bento hit the grid. That’s why when I heard that Logo has released a new bento head that is very similar to Alex, named Alexis, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and try it out. It took me quite a while to get the shape to look similar to the previous Alex head, but I did finally get it to the point where I really like it. I am even wearing it with my most favorite skin that I wore with Alex, Insol Tatyana. I am really happy with this shape and bento head now and I can make small adjustments to it to fit other skins if I want now that it is bento.
As an added bonus, if you previously owned the Logo Alex head, you can get a L$1500 discount when purchasing Alexis. Make sure you check the sign under the vendor for instructions on how to get your discount!
I have done a detailed video about Alexis but here is some information first:
- Price: The price of this head is L$3999 and it is available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair until August 21st. After that it will be available at the Logo mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore already.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, but requires you to activate the omega system before you can start applying omega skins and cosmetics. You can pick up the omega system kit for Logo heads on marketplace.
- Skin & Appliers: It comes with a base skin in 5 tones. You can access the different skin tones by using the SWITCH SKIN arrows on the top left of the Customization HUD. To get your mesh body to match these skin tones, you can purchase body appliers from the Logo mainstore for L$499.
- HUDs: There are three main HUDS – Customization HUD gives you options for customizing your avatar’s appearance, Animation HUD is used to control your avatar’s facial expressions, and Emote Manager HUD is used for saving custom emote sets. There are also some cosmetics HUDs with omega makeup which you can use to apply on your avatar.
- Expressions: There are 12 Expression Animations that can be mixed and matched together with 9 head motions for over 1,200 combinations! All of these can be found inside the Animation HUD. More expressions will be sold in the near future as addons, which you can add to the Animation HUD.
- Chat Emotes: The head’s emote system allows you to trigger expressions using chat. Aside from the emotes in chat, you are not able to trigger lip movement in the head by just typing randomly in chat or using voice inworld. To get a list of all the emotes currently saved, type ‘listemotes’ in chat.
- Rigged Eyes: The head also comes with eyes that are rigged to the head so they will move with the head sliders. You can change their eye color using the eye section in the Customization HUD and since they are omega compatible, you can also use omega appliers from other designers on them.
- Rigged Teeth & Ears: It comes with teeth and ears that are both rigged. The ear styles can be changed and they can also be hidden in the Tinting and Alphas section of the Customization HUD.
- Hairbases: It has a hairbase layer which you must wear if you’d like to have a hairbase on your head. There are 49 hairbase color options in the customization HUD, which also includes a shaved version with stubble. The stubble version is tintable and white by default.
- Cosmetics: Here are all the makeup and other options it comes with: 16 Eyeshadows, 16 Lipsticks, 6 Eyebrow Colors (plus a no eyebrows option), 4 Blush, 16 Eye Colors, 4 Nose Styles, 7 Eyelash Styles, and multiple body options for system bodies.
- Addons: There will be many addons released for this head including animations. Two already released are Vampire Teeth and Braces.
- More Information: For more information about Logo Bento heads, click over to Logo’s website or Logo’s YouTube Channel.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, his name is Maximillion Grant, to see how he prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
These are the appliers I used in the video:
- Insol Tatyana
- YSYS Grazia
- Pink Fuel Clara
- Session Linda
- Egozy Cindyk
- Glam Affair Sia (satelite store)
- Bold & Beauty Shanti
As I stated in the video, I am wearing the Insol Tatyana skin applier with this head in the picture and for most of the video but unfortunately it is not currently available for sale. It was first released in April of 2016 and now the designer (her name is Almercury) is renovating her store so does not have it up for sale anymore. I asked her about it and she said she plans to sell it again, but it’s still not up for sale as of yet. Please contact her and encourage her to sell it again as well so hopefully she will put it out sooner. Thank you.
Just a reminder that this is Logo’s second bento head, they released Quinn last month.
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Alexis Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: LOGO Alexis v1.1 Head by Maximillion Grant (@ Mesh Body Addicts)
*Skin Applier: Insol ‘Tatyana’ skin for LOGO Alex by Almercury (not currently available but will be soon)
*Hair: TRUTH / Tori by Truth Hawks (group gift)
Headpiece: LODE Head Accessory – Bleeding Hearts [pink hearts] by Chirzaka Vlodovic
*Top: Tee*fy Miki Top – Coral by Azure Electricteeth
*Necklace: Glam Affair – Zafrina Necklace Raspberry by Amberly Boccaccio