Lelutka has released 4 new bento heads on Tuesday, August 8th, 2017. I will make a video and shape for each head separately. In today’s post I will be talking about Bianca, but I will share an image of all 4 of the heads at the bottom of this post.
All LeLutka bento heads (a total of 7 now: Simone, Chloe, Cate, Bianca, Greer, May, and Spencer) as of August 8th, 2017, have been updated and released to version 3.0. Version 3.0 has revamped the whole HUD and comes with lots of new updates, animations, expressions and moods. With these updates, LeLutka bento heads have become my utmost favorite on the grid, and now with 7 different heads to choose from, there is a lot more variety. I highly suggest you head down to the LeLutka mainstore, pick up some DEMOs and see which fits you best.
I have embedded a detailed video about Biance below, but first some information about her:
- Price: The price of this bento head is L$5000 and the DEMO is free. Both are available in the LeLutka mainstore.
- Mesh Body Required: As is the case with all LeLutka heads, you need either a Maitreya or SLink mesh body to wear with it as LeLutka heads are not compatible with system default avatars.
- Omega Compatible: This LeLutka head is omega compatible. You need to purchase and use the Omega Relay HUD for LeLutka in order to apply omega skins and layers to it.
- HUD: The head comes with one main HUD and it has the following 5 main tabs:
- The Essentials Tab: consists of the default skins it comes with (by Glam Affair), makeup & tattoo layers, lashes, hairbases, scalp and ears hide/show and more. Also in this tab, two black tabs on the sides: one for the tinting section and the other is the saving later slots section.
- The Animate Tab: is split up in two mini tabs at the top of the tab: moods and expressions. The bottom of the tab consists of stop mood button, head bone movement, vocal, mouth and eyelids controls, as well as blink and eye control.
- The Eyes/Mouth Tab: consists of eye colors, bumpiness, shininess, mouth shading, tongue toggle button and eye control.
- The Personalize Tab: in this tab you can use your own full perm textures to personalize your look using your own skin and makeup.
- The Settings Tab: this tab consists of redelivery and updates options, animations triggers, rerouting, repair transparency and materials, restore factory settings, kill scripts (make a copy of your head first before doing this), and more. I made a video before called LeLutka Crash Course which covers the rerouting section in detail.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Jadenart, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. The LeLutka CSR is Mavi Beck, you can also contact her.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/660_YK4rXog
These are the appliers I tried on the head in the video:
- Glam Affair Bianca (comes with head, also available in LeLutka mainstore)
- YSYS Emilia
- Deetalez Marcella
- Bold & Beauty Hana
- League Amaia
- Amara Beauty Sophia
I will be covering the other three heads very soon. I am still working on their shapes, so when I finish I will slowly do videos and posts for them over the next few weeks.
I have made a shape for the Bianca head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
I have released the shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Bianca Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Bianca 3.0 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair Bianca (comes with head)
*Hair: TRUTH / Taren / Hat by Truth Hawks
*Top: ISON – yso tied shirt by Harry Hyx
*Shorts: ISON – solange ripped shorts
*Necklace: MG – Necklace – Laguna House Party by Maxi Gossamer
*Earrings: MG – Earrings – Laguna House Party by Maxi Gossamer
*Pose in 1st picture: oOo Studio Babydoll Demure by Olaenka Chesnokov
Location in 1st picture: Anneliese