Catwa has released another female bento head, her name is Koura. Some of her previous female bento heads that I’ve blogged in the past were: Kathy, Lona, Lilo, Kimberly and of course Catya. Koura was released about two weeks ago and after that she has also released Tala, which I plan to blog in the future, probably after I return from vacation.
Here is some information about Koura:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: It also comes with rigged teeth along with bento and non-bento ears.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube:
Here is the list of skins I applied on this head in the video:
- Amara Beauty Kouralee
- Insol Mia
- YSYS Felicia
- Glam Affair Moana
- DeeTaleZ Vega
- theSkinnery Cintia
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- League Ella
This head has slightly smaller/less puckered lips which I find to be very beautiful and versatile. I think you can really create many different kinds of looks with this head, just by playing around with the shape and having some fun with it. I can see myself wearing this head more often.
I recently did two tutorials for the Catwa and LeLutka HUDs requested by the Powder Pack team. If you are not familiar with how to use the Catwa HUD properly, please have a look at the short 10 minute crash course.
I have made my own shape for this head and once I release it I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Koura Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Koura v2.16 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: Amara Beauty Kouralee by Shantia Soulstar
*Eyes: Avi-Glam Lucent Eyes Catwa Applier by Kendra Parfort
*Mesh Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 by kikunosuke Eel
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Mood by M4ri1yn Magic (@ K9)
*Hairbase: (comes with Catwa Koura Head in main HUD)
*Top: erratic / michonne – tank top by Erratic Rain (@ Uber)
*Jeans: Blueberry – DWL Jeans – Capri Jeans by Blueberryxx
*Shoes: [Gos] Gigi Sandals by Gospel Voom
*Tattoo: White Widow – DarkTower by Julie Hastings (@ Uber)
*Septum Ring: [MANDALA]okashi septum ring SILVER by kikunosuke Eel
*Earrings: MG – Earrings – Multi Hoops by Maxi Gossamer (@ FaMESHed July 1st)
*Rings: Zaara : Siya by Zaara Kohime (@ C88)
*Bento AO: VISTA ANIMATIONS ESTHER BENTO AO by Vista Barnes
*Pose Prop+Pose: Exposeur – Kait Rustic Dream by RubyStarlight Writer (Gacha Guardians July 1st)