Genesis Lab has released their fifth Bento head, her name is Flor and she is currently available at the Arcade Gacha Events. Their first bento head was named Eva, their second bento head was Lena, their third bento head was Jane and their fourth bento head was Sofie. In this latest release, there are two bento heads available in the gacha, Flor and Ethan. I will be blogging Ethan in a few days.
Here is some information about Flor:
- Price: Flor is a rare in a gacha so to purchase her you will need to play the gacha continuously until you win her. Each gacha pull is L$100 and there is a free DEMO. It is currently available at the Arcade Gacha Events until June 30th and after that it will be available at the Genesis Lab mainstore. The head comes as a white skinless version, as shown in this pic on flickr.
- Skin Appliers: Since the head comes skin-less you need to purchase some skin appliers for it. The Genesis Lab Flor skin appliers are also in the same gacha but are not rares.
- Body Appliers: They have body appliers with 10 skin tones and 3 cleavage options which are available for Maitreya, SLink, Belleza, Vista Hands and default body. All costs L$250 each, in the Genesis Lab mainstore.
- Omega Compatibility: According to the Omega Solutions Blog, Genesis Lab heads that are gacha are not Omega compatible.
- Body Parts: It comes with rigged ears and eyes which you need to wear or wear your own in their place. It also comes with rigged teeth and lacrimal caruncle attachments.
- Main HUD: The mesh head comes with three HUDs. The first is the main settings HUD that has three tabs on it:
- Genetic Tab: In this tab you can change the color of your eyes, eyelash length and color, ear color, teeth and tongue, beauty marks and freckles and hairbase.
- Makeup Tab: in this tab you have a wide variety of makeup to choose from: eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush and contour and lipstick.
- Settings Tab: In this tab you have neck fit, teeth and tongue accessories, and skin shine.
- Basic Animation HUD: The second HUD comes with 12 basic animations, 8 static eye & lip poses, eyes rotation and blinking and talking options.
- Typer HUD: The third HUD is a typer HUD that you just attach so when you type, your lips will move.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, their name is GenesisLab, to see how they prefer to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube for more details about this head: https://youtu.be/912a3ev9WLk
Genesis Lab is also holding a summer photo contest with huge linden prizes. Check out their flickr for all the details.
I have made a shape for this head, which I am wearing in the picture and video. Once I release it, it will be in my marketplace store and I will link to it from here.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Flor Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Genesis_Head_Flor_3.2 Bento by GenesisLab (@ Arcade)
*Skin Applier: Genesis_Lab_Skin_FLOR by GenesisLab (@ Arcade)
*Hair: Exile:: Over the Edge (bento) by Kavar Cleanslate
Hair Accessories: LODE Head Accessory – Rose Vintage Crown [cream] by Chirzaka Vlodovic
*Shorts: Blueberry – Babe Shorts by Blueberryxx
*Top: Blueberry – Babe Tops by Blueberryxx
*Neck Tattoo: [White~Widow] Rite – White by Julie Hastings (@ TSF)
Location: Salt Water