Catwa Stanley Bento Mesh Head
Catwa Clip has released her second male Bento head by the name of Stanley. Stanley was released a couple of weeks ago at the Ultra event.
I have made a little video about this head, explaining it in detail and also showing some appliers on it. But before we get to that, here is a list of items that you may find informative:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Ultra event until June 15th and after June 15th it will be available at the Catwa mainstore. The DEMO is free.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/IoLApp1gFbQ
Here is the list of appliers that I used in the video:
Bold & Beauty Sebastian
Bold & Beauty Keith
Tableau Vivant Fabian
I really like this head, almost as much as I liked the Catwa Daniel head. I’m probably going to stick with wearing Daniel more often as it feels more like me but I will also try and wear this one from time to time.
For more of my mesh head reviews and videos, click over to my Mesh Heads Category on my blog and my Male and Female Mesh Head Playlists on my YouTube channel.
I have released my shape for this head now and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Stanley Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v3.5 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Stanley v2.16 by Catwa Clip
*Eyes: CATWA RIGGED EYES by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: Bold & Beauty Sebastian by JourdanMcMillan
*Pants: *AGATA* Manabu pajamas pants by Riku Ilo (@ flickr)
*Skybox+Painting: Tableau Vivant \\ Week End in London by M4ri1yn Magic (flickr)
*Bed: [ARIA] Aidan bed by Yelo Uriza
Light Projector: Fiat Lux Windows Projector by Cajsa Lilliehook