Earlier this month Akeruka released another male bento head named Julian and they have also released a new and very detailed Animations HUD for it. The animations in this HUD are mocap anims so are more realistic.
I have done a video explaining all the details about the new animations HUD and the Julian head and playing with the sliders but first, here is some information about the head:
- Price: The price of this head is L$2999 and it is available at the Akeruka mainstore as well as their marketplace store. The DEMO is free.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Akeruka mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Akeruka on marketplace.
- Main HUD includes: The ability to minimize the main HUD, 10 skin tones, more layers, tinting, blending and specular on almost all layers, eye animation and 3 new lip animations on main HUD, you can also now hide your teeth and parts of your skull to fit hair better, cosmetics and more.
- Basic HUD: It comes with a basic HUD that has 3 static eye poses and 3 static mouth poses.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, his name is Kaoz Koba, to see how he prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/iYujR2L7qVE
The animations HUD I showed in the video is an add-on that is available separately for L$2499, also at the Akeruka mainstore and their marketplace store. This animation HUD is new and is made specifically for each head so make sure to pick up the one that is beside the vendor of the head you own. Akeruka has shared a great video about this HUD on their youtube channel.
I just want to point out that I was having some difficulty in the video with the animations getting stuck at times. I didn’t realize this but there is a little gear at the bottom of the animations HUD which you can press and then reset the HUD and that resets all the animations. The designer shared that in the comments of my video so I logged in and tried it and it worked! Just thought I’d share that in case anyone else has this issue. Also, the designer has done a great video showing all of the animations in the HUD so I thought I would embed that here as well: https://youtu.be/6VCrjCKCv7M
I will be releasing my shape for this in a day or so. Once I do, I will link to it from this post.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Julian Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body V2.04 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Julian Vers. 2.6 Bento by Kaoz Koba
Skin: (comes with head, please watch the video for details)
Eyes: Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes – Iron by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: Exile::High and Dry by Kavar Cleanslate
*Hairbase: Modulus – Helix HairBases – Browns by Chucky Hollak
*Outfit: *AGATA* Bob by Riku Ilo (flickr)
*Shoes: [Livalle] Virtuoso -Oxford Dress Shoes- Black by Lindsey Warwick
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
Location: Muddy’s Music Cafe