Here is some information about Kathy:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- Teeth & Ears: It also comes with rigged teeth along with bento and non-bento ears.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/tnD-o3YW1dI
Here is the list of skins I applied on this head in the video:
- Glam Affair Amira
- Insol Diana
- Skinnery Cintia
- DeeTalez Doutzen (big eyes)
- !Imabee Danae
- Amara Beauty Antonia
- YSYS Ludovica
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- League Ella
Like I said in the video, I found this head to be quite pretty and I can see myself wearing it often. It kind of reminds me of her pre-bento Annie head but a bit softer. Head down to the mainstore and try on a DEMO yourself!
If you are not familiar with Bento, here is some information and links that will explain it in detail:
- What is Bento? – On December 15th, 2015, Linden Lab announced a new project called Bento. Basically what they are doing is adding additional bones to the Second Life avatar skeleton to support both rigging and animation.
- Bento is Live! – Bento went live on December 5, 2016 and is currently available in all Second Life viewers. Please update your viewer to the latest release if you haven’t already done so.
- Weekly Content Creation User Group meetings – Everyone is invited to join the weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, bento, etc…
- My Project Bento tag on my blog – Keep an eye on my Project Bento tag on my blog for all posts I make about Bento.
- My Project Bento YouTube PlayLists – Keep an eye on my Project Bento YouTube Playlist for all videos I make about Bento.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Kathy Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Kathy v2.14 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair – Amira – India by Aida Ewing (@ Lootbox) (Lootbox Info)
*Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eyes by Catwa Clip
*Hair: Exile:: Flickering Light by Kavar Cleanslate
*Hairbase: Tableau Vivant \\ Cinderella Catwa HB by M4ri1yn Magic
*Eyeshadow: Arte – Sassy Liner [Catwa, Eyeliner, Bento] by Miriam Lemondrop (@ Applique)
*Dress: Addams – Queen Metal Dress by AmaliaRainwood
*Necklace: (luc) Asura Necklace, Silver/ClearQuartz by Lucas Lameth (@ Uber)
*Necklace: (luc) Deva Necklace, Silver/ClearQuartz by Lucas Lameth (@ Uber)
Head Jewel: CHAIN – MoonSun Tikka by MazyChain
*Bento Hands: VISTA PROHAND V.1FINAL by Vista Barnes
*Bento Nails & Rings: RealEvil Elektra Nails & Rings by crashnoww (@ FaMESHed)