In the past week both SLink and Signature have updated their mesh hands so they are bento enabled. Both of these brands have given these updates completely free to those that had previously purchased them. I am going to do two separate posts and videos about both of the updates. This post is about the Signature update, click over to the SLink Female Dynamic Hands Update if you are interested in that.
Here are some details about the Signature Gianni mesh body update:
- Two Updates: Signature has done two updates to their Gianni male mesh body in the past week. 3.4 was released on March 19th and 3.5 was released on March 26th. I am going to talk about both of these updates together.
- Price+Free Update: If you had purchased this body ahead of time, you will receive these bento updates for free, just head down to the Signature mainstore and hit the redelivery terminal. If you haven’t purchased it as of yet, the price of the body is L$3500. It is Omega compatible and comes with feet and bento hands. It was first released in March 2016 and you can click here for my first post about it that has lots of details.
- HUD: A lot of buttons and shortcuts were added on different parts of the HUD such as: more shortcuts to quickly clear your layers, using the “clear layers” button on the layers tab as well as clearing the whole selected layer, specularity manage buttons on the skin page, more shortcuts on the body tab, added animate button to limbs tab and also improved the HUD load time.
- Limbs: The old Gianni static hands were replaced with new bento hands. The previous hand positions are now available in animation form and you can also use other creators bento animations to move your fingers. There is also a random animation button that you can turn on and also buttons to hide your fingers and different parts of your feet.
- Body: 80 more alpha cuts were added and the inner neck mesh piece was reworked to fit correctly with the Signature Gianni mesh head.
- Skin & Layers: Materials, specular and normal maps were added to the body. The specularity is on by default and you are able to adjust the glossiness and color of the specularity in the skin tab of the main HUD.
Now watch my video about the Signature update: https://youtu.be/5xiQgCo8Jr8
I also wanted to inform you guys of another recent update for men. Catwa sent an update for her Catwa Daniel Mesh head (which I am wearing in this post) on March 26th as well. She has made a number of changes and updates and you can read all about them on her blog.
The skin I’m wearing on the Catwa Daniel head and the Signature body is from Bold & Beauty. The skin on the face is called Keith and it was available at Skin Fair, but now that that’s closed it should be available at the Bold & Beauty mainstore. The body applier is also from Bold & Beauty. It is a new release and I have to say, the body skin is so well done. They have appliers available for SLink, Signature, TMP and Omega.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Daniel Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v3.5 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Daniel v2.13 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Appliers: Bold & Beauty .: Homme :. Keith by JourdanMcMillan
*Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eyes by Catwa Clip
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Hudson by M4ri1yn Magic (@MOM)
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Koi Puppis by Leti Hax
Shorts: ..::ILLI::.. Swim Shorts by equitum
Surf Board: !MD – SurfBoard Aloha by Matteos Diabolito
*Pose: Vestige Ray by VestigeCreations
*Bento Hand Poser: FATE Hand Poser HUD v2.0 by Damien Fate