Altamura has also released another bento mesh head and it is currently at Skin Fair right now. Their first Bento head was named Aggie and they released her in November. Then in February they released their first male bento head named Aaron and now in March they have released their second female bento head named Monique.
I’ve done a little video about Monique which I am embedding below but first here are some details about it:
- Price: The price of the head is L$3499 and it is currently available at Skin Fair until March 26th. After March 26th you should be able to find it in the Altamura mainstore. The DEMO is free in their marketplace store.
- HUDS: It comes with 3 HUDs, one main HUD that has animations, skin tones and makeup layers and appliers sections along with an option to change the color using rgb values for any of the tones and appliers. Then there are two smaller HUDs, one for skins and one for makeup.
- Skins: It comes with an exclusive skin from Session Skins in four skin tones. It also comes with a no eyebrow option.
- Animations: It does come with a few animations which are always visible on the left side of the main HUD. I’ve shown how they look in the video below.
- Other options: It also comes with a few other options such as the ability to turn the ears invisible as well as being able to change your neck size.
- Mesh Body Appliers: Altamura has their own body named Sofia and you can pick up matching body appliers for it. However, since this is a Session Skin on the head, you can go to the Session mainstore and pick up appliers for SLink, Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies there as well.
- Omega compatible: This head is also omega compatible, and using this omega relay HUD, I was able to apply Omega appliers to this head.
- Developer Kit: There is a developer kit for this head available in their marketplace store.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Rumegusc Altamura, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch the video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/f4g5wz69zyw
The omega applier that I tried on this head in the video is from Glam Affair, it is called Sia and it was made for Logo heads and it’s currently available at the Glam Affair satelite store.
Like I said in the video, I feel that Monique has a bit more of a mature look because of her bone structure and the Session skin adds more to that. It’s not really a look that I prefer but I know many of you will probably enjoy it. Don’t forget to pick up a free DEMO from marketplace to try it out.
I have released my shape for this head and it is available in my marketplace store. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Monique Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Altamura:”MONIQUE” BENTO mesh head by Rumegusc Altamura (@ Skin Fair)
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Hazel by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: MINA Hair – June by Mina Nakamura (@ Kustom9)
*Dress: Addams – Donatella Dress by AmaliaRainwood
*Choker+Bracelet: [MANDALA]FEARLESS-(SILVER) by kikunosuke Eel
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel