Here is some information about Jane:
- Price: The price of Jane is L$4000 and the DEMO is free. For that price you get a white skin-less version of the head. It is currently available at Skin Fair from March 10th till the 26th and after that it will be available at the Genesis Lab mainstore.
- Skin Appliers: Since the head comes skin-less you need to purchase some skin appliers for it. The Genesis Lab Jane skin applier (on the right) is sold separately right beside it for L$500 per tone. There is also a free DEMO for the skin tones.
- Body Appliers: They have body appliers with 10 skin tones and 3 cleavage options which are available for Maitreya, SLink, Belleza, Vista Hands and default body. All costs L$250 each.
- Omega Compatibility: It is not Omega compatible as of yet, but it will be! In fact, all of Genesis Lab’s bento mesh heads will be omega compatible very soon. Watch the Genesis Lab flickr and the Omega Solutions blog for details. UPDATE: This head is omega compatible now but only for makeup, not for skin. You need to purchase the Omega HUD from the marketplace.
- Body Parts: It comes with rigged ears and eyes which you need to wear or wear your own in their place. It also comes with rigged teeth and lacrimal caruncle attachments.
- Main HUD: Aside from the skin HUD that you purchase separately, the mesh head itself comes with three HUDs. The first is the main settings HUD that has three tabs on it, this HUD is updated from their previous bento releases:
- Genetic Tab: In this tab you can change the color of your eyes, eyelash length and color, ear color, teeth and tongue, beauty marks and freckles and hairbase.
- Makeup Tab: in this tab you have a wide variety of makeup to choose from: eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush and contour and lipstick.
- Settings Tab: In this tab you have neck fit, teeth and tongue accessories, and skin shine.
- Basic Animation HUD: The second HUD comes with 12 basic animations, 8 static eye & lip poses, eyes rotation and blinking and talking options.
- Typer HUD: The third HUD is a typer HUD that you just attach so when you type, your lips will move.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, their name is GenesisLab, to see how they prefer to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube for more details about this head: https://youtu.be/3zcPelYHqTw
This sliders on this head are a lot more flexible and you can change them around more than their previous bento heads. I especially loved the nose and lips on the head. My favorite skin for this head was the Bold & Beauty Ayana.
UPDATE: I was requested to do a comparison image of all three of the heads released by Genesis Lab so far. I have worn the same skin and shape in this photo:
Shape: StrawberrySingh Jane Shape
Skin: Genesis Lab Diane
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Jane Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Genesis_Head_Jane_3.2 Bento by GenesisLab (@ Skin Fair)
*Eyes: (they come with the head)
Hair: booN Lab.005 hair by boo Nakamura
*Outfit: Rebel Gal / Genesis :: Dating Gacha by JourdanMcMillan (flickr)
*Shoes: REIGN.- KAPPA HEELS BLACK- #21 by KenadeeCole (@ Arcade)
*House in background: [Merak] – La Casa Azul by AnnellyStone (Deco(c)rate March 2017)