The LeLutka Chloe Bento mesh head has been released. Chloe is their second female bento mesh head. Their first female bento mesh head was Simone and it was released in December. There are a lot of updates to both heads, including the new rerouting function, details about this on LeLutka’s Chloe blog post. I have shown how the rerouting works in my video below. You can also click over to the LeLutka blog for full information about LeLutka Bento Heads, but I also want to share a few things about this head:
- Price: The price of the head is L$5000. The DEMO is free and both are available in the LeLutka mainstore.
- Mesh Body Required: As is the case with all LeLutka heads, you need either a Maitreya or SLink mesh body to wear with it as LeLutka heads are not compatible with system default avatars.
- Omega Compatible: This LeLutka head is omega compatible. You need to purchase and use the Omega Relay HUD for LeLutka in order to apply omega skins and layers to it.
- HUD: The head comes with one main HUD that has been completely revamped from previous LeLutka mesh head releases. The HUD has 4 main tabs:
- The Essentials Tab: consists of the default skins it comes with (by Glam Affair), makeup & tattoo layers, lashes, hairbases, scalp and ears hide/show and more.
- The Animate Tab: consists of your mood selection, expressions, talk on/off, parted lips, blink, eyelids and eyes. This head has such smooth expressions, watch my video below to see them!
- The Personalize Tab: in this tab you can use your own full perm textures to personalize your look using your own skin and makeup.
- The Options Tab: this tab will help you keep the head updated, trigger animations and gestures, repair transparency and materials, restore factory settings, kill scripts (make a copy of your head first before doing this), and more.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Jadenart, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. The LeLutka CSR is Mavi Beck, you can also contact her.
Watch my video on youtube where I go into detail about this head: https://youtu.be/TNqY_LqgLX0
These are the appliers I tried on the head in the video:
- Tableau Vivant Hairbases
- Glam Affair Adley
- Glam Affair Luminay
- Insol Bianca
- YSYS Gaia
- DeeTaleZ Marie
- DeeTaleZ Bernadette
- Imabee Lalin
- Amara Beauty Sophia
Although I absolutely loved Simone, I feel like I love Chloe even more. They are a bit similar but their differences also give them different personalities. When I look at Simone, I see sophistication and elegance and Chloe is more cute and adorable. However, it really depends on the shape you wear with them. Both of them are incredibly pretty and their HUD is just so smooth and polished. I’ve done an image which I’m sharing below that shows a comparison of both the heads using the same shape and skin.
The shape I’m wearing is my Chloe Shape and the skin is Amara Beauty Sophia
Even with the same shape and skin, you can see that Chloe’s eyes are bigger, her nose is completely different from the side and front and her jaw and cheeks are heavier and rounder giving her more of a youthful look.
One other announcement I wanted to make that has to do with LeLutka mesh heads – Powder Pack is now doing a subscription box for LeLutka lovers and it will be an addition to their Catwa one. They just announced it on their facebook page yesterday so all the details are not out yet but keep an eye on their website and Facebook for more details coming soon. I have heard it will be out in April and will have 12 designers participating. Once I get more details, I will let you know! Also don’t forget, that I am having a giveaway for Powder Pack Catwa and I will be announcing the winners on March 10th, so enter soon!
I have made a Chloe shape for this head however it is kind of similar to my Simone shape I had made for the Simone head. I just made a few adjustments, especially with the eyes, nose and lips. The rest of the head I left pretty much the same. The eyes had to be fixed from my Simone shape because it wasn’t working with the shape of Chloe’s eyes. I am pretty much done tweaking my Chloe shape and should have it up in my marketplace store soon. Once it’s up there, I will link to it from here.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Chloe Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.6 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: amara beauty – Sophia by Shantia Soulstar
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Grey by Ikon Innovia
*Hairbase: Tableau Vivant \\ Lelutka HB4 by M4ri1yn Magic (@ Kustom9)
*Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Bun pigtails by M4ri1yn Magic (@ Kustom9)
*Dress: Addams – Aurora BabyDoll by AmaliaRainwood
*Boots: Addams – Aurora Boots by AmaliaRainwood
*Bento hands: VISTA PROHAND V.1FINAL by Vista Barnes
*Bento Rings: Ysoral .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. by fenixdragon Rau
*Necklace+Earrings: MG Monte Carlo Pearls Collection by Maxi Gossamer
*Background+Pose: Exposeur – Decorative Doors Gacha by RubyStarlight Writer