Catwa released her third female bento head a few days ago, her name is Lilo. Her first female bento head was called Catya, her second female bento head was called Kimberly and her male bento head is Daniel.
Here is some information about Lilo:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/A67aLZfKQ-M
Here is the list of skins I applied on myself in the video:
- Glam Affair Kika
- L’Etre Alice
- YSYS Jing
- YSYS Maki
- DeeTalez Snjezana
- Bold & Beauty Liu
- Insol Sarah
- Egozy Bae
- Amara Beauty Jewel
- League Ella
To me this head is a bit different with some unique features. I am not sure how often I will wear it but it is quite nice and you can achieve a different kind of look with it.
People have been asking what the difference between the three heads is, so I decided to do an image wearing the same shape and skin. The shape I am wearing is my Kimberly shape and the skin is DeeTalez Doutzen. The best way to see the differences is to try a DEMO for yourself. As you can see in the image, the heads respond differently to the same sliders. For example, Lilo’s lips can be made a lot bigger without them puckering up too much from the side.
If you are not familiar with Bento, here is some information and links that will explain it in detail:
- What is Bento? – On December 15th, 2015, Linden Lab announced a new project called Bento. Basically what they are doing is adding additional bones to the Second Life avatar skeleton to support both rigging and animation.
- Bento is Live! – Bento went live on December 5, 2016 and is currently available in all Second Life viewers. Please update your viewer to the latest release if you haven’t already done so.
- Weekly Content Creation User Group meetings – Everyone is invited to join the weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, bento, etc…
- My Project Bento tag on my blog – Keep an eye on my Project Bento tag on my blog for all posts I make about Bento.
- My Project Bento YouTube PlayLists – Keep an eye on my Project Bento YouTube Playlist for all videos I make about Bento.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Lilo Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Lilo v2.11 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair Kika – Africa by Aida Ewing (@TGG)(slurl)
*Eyes: CATWA RIGGED EYES by Catwa Clip (come with head)
*Bento Hands: VISTA PROHAND V.1FINAL by Vista Barnes
*Hair: Discord Designs – Pip by Kallisti Burns
*Outfit: GizzA – Sybille Set by Giz Seorn
*Bag: Hervae : Trotter Bag by Roxy Olsonne
*Bangles: [MANDALA]HARAMITA-season2-Bangle by kikunosuke Eel
*Rings: lassitude & ennui Boho ring set by Jackal Ennui
*Background: RAMA – #selfie_RAMA RAMANCHY Boutique by Faullon