Catwa released her second female bento head a few days ago, her name is Kimberly. Her first female bento head was called Catya and I blogged it at this link and her male bento head is called Daniel and I blogged it at this link.
Here is some information about Kimberly:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore as well as the marketplace. The DEMO is free and available in both places as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/My-jiftV_q0
Here is the list of skins I applied on myself in the video:
- DeeTalez Doutzen
- Bold & Beauty Taylor
- Insol Mashell’s Secrets
- L’Etre Alice
- !Imabee Danae
- Glam Affair Alexa
- Egozy Shenty
- Session Mia
- YSYS Susanna
- Amara Beauty Jewel
- Atelier Pepe Daphne
- League Ella
I have to admit, I really like this head quite a bit. I find her to be very pretty and I loved all of the features. Please make sure to pick up a DEMO and try the sliders our for yourself.
In the video, while I was messing with the sliders, I was talking about how wonderful it is that we can now customize our mesh heads to our liking and I was wondering what you guys do when you pick up bento heads. Do you make your own shape for the head, do you purchase a shape that you like for it or do you just go with whatever shape it comes with? I wonder how many people take the time to customize the bento heads to their liking. Let me know in the comments!
If you are not familiar with Bento, here is some information and links that will explain it in detail:
- What is Bento? – On December 15th, 2015, Linden Lab announced a new project called Bento. Basically what they are doing is adding additional bones to the Second Life avatar skeleton to support both rigging and animation.
- Bento is Live! – Bento went live on December 5, 2016 and is currently available in all Second Life viewers. Please update your viewer to the latest release if you haven’t already done so.
- Weekly Content Creation User Group meetings – Everyone is invited to join the weekly, public meeting intended for discussion of issues around content creation, including avatars, animations, mesh, bento, etc…
- My Project Bento tag on my blog – Keep an eye on my Project Bento tag on my blog for all posts I make about Bento.
- My Project Bento YouTube PlayLists – Keep an eye on my Project Bento YouTube Playlist for all videos I make about Bento.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Kimberly Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* Doutzen* EASTERN by Steffi Villota
*Eyes: CATWA RIGGED EYES by Catwa Clip (come with head)
*Hairbase: .Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa HB – Browns by M4ri1yn Magic (@ Kustom9)
*Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Gigi_V2. by JourdanMcMillan
*Top: .miss chelsea. Dani Top Maitreya Charcoal by MissChelseaStore (@ Uber)
*Jeans: .miss chelsea. Dani Jeans Maitreya Charcoal by MissChelseaStore (@ Uber)