Genesis Lab has released their second Bento head now. Her name is Lena and she is currently available at the Uber event. After the month of February, I am sure you will be able to find this head in the Genesis Lab mainstore. The first bento head that Genesis Lab released was named Eva and I blogged about it at this link.
Here is some information about Lena:
- Price: The price of the head is L$4000 and the DEMO is free. For that price you get a white skin-less version of the head which looks like the one on the left in the picture in this link.
- Skin Appliers: Since the head comes skin-less you need to purchase some skin appliers for it. The Genesis Lab Lena skin (on the right) is sold separately right beside it for L$500 per tone. There is also a free DEMO for the skin tones.
- Body Appliers: They have body appliers with 10 skin tones and 3 cleavage options which are available for Maitreya, SLink, Belleza, Vista Hands and default body. All costs L$250 each.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible now but only for makeup, not for skin. You need to purchase the Omega HUD from the marketplace.
- Body Parts: It comes with rigged ears and eyes which you need to wear or wear your own in their place.
- HUD: Aside from the skin HUD that you purchase separately, the mesh head itself comes with one main HUD that has three tabs on it:
- Genetic Tab: In this tab you can change the color of your eyes, eyelash length and color, ear color, teeth and tongue, beauty marks and freckles and hairbase.
- Makeup Tab: in this tab you have a wide variety of makeup to choose from: eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush and contour and lipstick.
- Settings Tab: In this tab you have your animations, static poses, eye rotation, blink, talking animation, neck fit, teeth and tongue accessories, and skin shine.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, their name is GenesisLab, to see how they prefer to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube where I go into detail about everything this head can do: https://youtu.be/0MzgrYd6ZSY
The biggest thing to note about this head is the nose. This head has an Aquiline nose, also called a Roman nose, which means that it has a very prominent upper bridge and will make the nose appear slightly bent. If you watch my video, you will see that this feature in this head is very hard to remove using the sliders as this was added into the head on purpose to give it more of a unique look. I also shared in the video my opinion about the chin/jaw/neck sliders and how I think they are not as responsive as previous bento heads. Therefore, I strongly urge you all to please try a DEMO first and make sure you are okay with the way the head looks and can be changed with the sliders before making your purchase. This head is incredibly beautiful but quite different than other heads released on the grid and you want to make sure you are satisfied before purchasing.
In the pictures in this post I am wearing the Genesis Lab Lena skin that you can purchase separately for L$500.
Other things that I mentioned in the video:
- Decoy Bento Wings: The wings I am wearing in this post are from Decoy and they are rigged to the bento bones that’s why in the video you can see them moving like that. They are part of the Cupid’s Calling gacha currently available at the Epiphany.
- Vista Bento Hands: I am wearing my Vista bento female hands in this post, which have had a major update. Check out Vista’s video that tells you more about this update. Vista has also released some male bento hands and you can check out his video on those as well. I should hopefully have a video about both of these on my own channel soon.
- WindLight Settings: I have updated my WindLight Settings Page to include a bunch of newly released windlights. The windlights I was using in today’s post and video is from Naminaeko. She has released a bunch of new windlights so I thought I would try some out today. This one is called Naminaeko WindLight Prt 2: Awake Faries.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Lena Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Genesis_Head_Lena_3.0 Bento by GenesisLab (@ Uber)
*Skin Applier: Genesis_Lab_Skin_Lena by GenesisLab (@ Uber)
*Eyes: (they come with the head)
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gaea by Truth Hawks (Jan Gift)
Headdress: LODE Head Accessory – Rose Vintage Crown [cream] by Chirzaka Vlodovic
*Bento Hands: VISTA PROHAND v.1FINAL by Vista Barnes
Bento Wings: Decoy – Cupid’s Calling: Wings by Annette Voight (@ The Epiphany)
*Dress: erratic / irina – girdle dress by Erratic Rain (@ Uber)
*Bracelets: **RE** Zaria Bracelet by crashnoww
*Anklets: **RE** Soleil Anklet – Medium by crashnoww
Pose+Prop: Kirin – My Sweet Cloud Poses and Prop by Carolina Sautereau