Catwa Clip has just released her first male Bento head by the name of Daniel. Daniel comes with a lot of options but there will also be addons for him which you will be able to purchase later on.
I have made a little video about this head, explaining it in detail and also showing some appliers on it. But before we get to that, here is a list of items that you may find informative:
- Price: The price of this head is L$5000 and it is available at the Catwa mainstore as well as the marketplace. The DEMO is free and available in both places as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Catwa mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Catwa heads on marketplace.
- Layers: This head has 3 layers: The first layer is for skin and then it has two layers for makeup on top of that, which are divided into different sections, providing you many options for a more customized look.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: the master HUD and the Animations HUD. The master HUD has all of the skin, makeup and hairbase options. The Animations HUD controls blinking, talking, static eyes and lips and 24 expressions.
- Rigged Eyes: The head comes with rigged eyes that should be worn with it and can be changed and modified using the Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD as well as any appliers made for Catwa mesh eyes.
- More Information: For more information about Catwa Bento heads, click over to Catwa’s website for a detailed post as well as her youtube channel for an even more detailed video.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Catwa Clip, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Now watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/rLFxvLqv4Fc
Here is the list of appliers that I used in the video:
Clef de Peau Bradley
Stray Dog Uriel
I really like this head a lot and I can see myself making many different shapes for it. So far I have made the one I am wearing in this post and I will release it in my marketplace store very soon within the next couple of days. I’ll update it here when I do.
UPDATE 03-06-2017: I just wanted to do a quick update to let you guys know that some of the skins I used with this head above are no longer available (please contact the designers about that) so I am adding an image above of my male avatar in the three Tableau Vivant skin appliers that have been released for Catwa bento heads. I think they look amazing with this head and my shape, especially the Fabian so I have switched to wearing Fabian in tone 7 on my male avatar now. All three of these skins are available at the Tableau Vivant mainstore along with appliers for both SLink and Signature mesh bodies, which are sold separately.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Daniel Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v3.1 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Daniel v1.06 by Catwa Clip
*Eyes: Catwa Rigged Eyes (come with mesh head)
*Hair: Modulus – Vaas hair by Chucky Hollak (SwagBag Aug 2016)
*Hairbase: Modulus – Helix HairBase – brown4 by Chucky Hollak
*Top: BlankLine MountainPullover by Kureha (@ TMD)