Akeruka Lara Bento Mesh Head
Akeruka has probably released the most amount of bento heads to the grid now, with 5 male mesh heads and over 10 female mesh heads. I have blogged quite a number of them already, which you can find in my Akeruka tag on my blog.
Yesterday Akeruka released Lara, which is the latest edition to their female bento heads. Lara is an update to 2.0 for their mesh heads and slowly over the next couple of weeks you will see their previously released heads being updated to 2.0 as well. You should receive free updates once that happens to any heads you’ve purchased in the past.
With the 2.0 update, there are many changes that have been added which I will show you in detail in my video embedded below but before that, here are some notes about this head:
- Price: The price of this head is L$2999 and it is available at the Akeruka mainstore as well as the marketplace. The DEMO is free and available in both places as well.
- Omega Compatibility: This head is omega compatible, as are all the other Akeruka mesh heads. You can pick up the omega relay hud for Akeruka on marketplace.
- 2.0 update includes: The ability to minimize the main HUD, more layers, tinting, blending and specular on almost all layers, eye animation and 3 new lip animations on main HUD, you can also now hide your teeth and parts of your skull to fit hair better, and more.
- Basic HUD: It comes with a basic HUD that has 3 static eye poses and 3 static mouth poses.
- Expression HUD Addon: There will be an expression HUD addon for this head, that will be released in a few days.
- Akeruka YouTube Video: Akeruka has released a couple of videos about the 2.0 update which you can check out on their youtube channel.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, his name is Kaoz Koba, to see how he prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/h5vuHi_1KKQ
Here is the list of skins that I tried on this head in the video:
Amara Beauty Denise
The Skinnery Jasmine
Le Forme Vivian
Wow Skins Leora
Wow Skins Donna
Lara Hurley Abby
Bold & Beauty Anais
I really like this head a lot and I have made a shape for it, which you can see me wearing in this post. The shape will be released shortly, hopefully within this week. I’ll update this post with the links to the shape when I release it.
UPDATE: I have now released my shape for this head and you can find it in my marketplace store at this link. In the vendor image I am wearing a skin from Egozy called Svetka. I forgot to show it in my video but I thought it looked absolutely beautiful with this head so decided to use it in my vendor. Hope you like the shape!
(UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Lara Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Lara Vers. 2.5 Bento by KaoZ Koba
*Mesh Hands: VISTA PROHAND V.2beta by Vista Barnes
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Grey by Ikon Innovia
Hair: tram F728 hair by moca Loup
*Dress: neve dress – spiral neutral by coldLogic (@ MBA)
*Shoes: #EMPIRE – Clematis by QUEENshop
*Necklace: ROZOREGALIA+AQUILAGI*NECKLACE by Yumi Pausch
*AO: VISTA ANIMATIONS 5.0*MIRIAM BENTO AO-V1a by Vista Barnes
*Background: Rowne.Cafe de Rowne. Paris RARE by Fashionboi Landar
3 thoughts on “Akeruka Lara Bento Mesh Head”
So detailed! Thank-you for the time you put into this as well with all your posts and videos. Always informative.
Great video! Thanks for this, they are always really helpful.
Pingback: Akeruka Lara Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh....