Absolut Creation Eve’olution Bento Female Mesh Head
Ginger Chevalier of Absolut Creation released mesh bodies and mesh heads for both male and female avatars a while back. The male body and head were called Adam and the female body and head were called Eve. Now she has updated both the male and female heads to Bento. Today I wanted to show you her Eve’olution head and tell you a little bit about it. I have made a detailed video showing you the HUD and everything it comes with, but before that, here is some information about the head:
- Beta: This head is currently in beta so it is still being worked on and there may be some bugs but it is fully functional.
- Price: While the head stays in beta, the cost will be 50% off so currently only L$825, with updates for life. It is available at the Absolut Creation mainstore as well as the marketplace. The DEMO is free and available in the mainstore.
- Omega Compatible: This head is Omega compatible and you can pick up the Omega System kit for it on marketplace or the mainstore.
- Skins & Makeup: This head comes with 3 skin bases in 6 tones and 6 eyebrows, 8 hairbases, 8 eyeliners, 10 eyeshadows, 10 lipsticks, 6 eyelashes and all of these are tintable.
- Animations & Static Poses: It comes with a HUD that provides two face animations as well as 8 static poses.
- Addons: There are quite a few addons already released for this head such as more skins, eyelashes and animations. I’ve showed some of this stuff in my video but please remember these are addons that you purchase, they do not come with the head.
- Mesh Body Appliers: You can wear this head with the Eve mesh body from Absolut Creation, it fits perfectly and has matching skin. The Eve mesh body is also omega compatible. In this video and post I am wearing this head with my Maitreya body and she has made Maitreya body appliers for her skins so they can match the head.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Ginger Chevalier, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Yim1hvLzM40
I did notice a few glitches here and there as I was messing with the HUD but because it’s in beta, improvements will be continuous on this and what’s great is that you have updates for life. The head has a very unique look and I think you can create some interesting styles with it, especially by experimenting with some omega skins. The price of this head is also the cheapest I’ve seen a bento head at the moment, but of course the price will increase once it goes out of beta so if you are interested in this head, this is the time to buy!
I have made a shape for this head, but I’m still tweaking it so I hope to have it in my marketplace store soon. I’ll update this post and put a link to it once it’s up there.
Here are some links for Absolut Creation:
I have now released the shape that I’ve made for this head and it is available in my marketplace store at this link. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Eve Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Absolut Creation EVE’olution-head-Beta 4 BENTO by Ginger Chevalier
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Hazel by Ikon Innovia
Hair: tram F1011 hair by moca Loup
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Arama by Leti Hax
*Bra: Zaara : Geeta sports bra *leopard* by Zaara Kohime (@ C88)
*Shorts: Tee*fy Blake Sporty Shorts by Azure Electricteeth (@ C88)
*Shoes: Blueberry / Show Time / Nel Shoes / RARE by Blueberryxx
*Background: RAMA – #selfie_RAMA Graffiti Garage by Faullon
6 thoughts on “Absolut Creation Eve’olution Bento Female Mesh Head”
Thanks for this review. I have always liked this head, although the jaw proportions were a little unusual. It is cute and has a lot of character. Bento has made it better, and it’s a steal, really, at this price. It’s not perfect but it is a really nice product and it looks good with the vast majority of Omega appliers I have tried. In some cases it looks better than the intended head, in my opinion.
I have the Adam mesh body and the new Adam Bento head fits perfectly to it. Can’t wait until Ginger has included OMEGA capability but I believe we’re waiting for them to update the Adam script system. As you say, it’s a BETA version but there are free updates – the head is half the price of comparable brands at the moment.
Pingback: StrawberrySingh article | EVE & ADAM
Excuse me while I come over all Etta James on you: “Aaaaat laaaaaast!”
Heh. I’ve been waiting for a Bento male mesh head to play with. I know there’s at least one already out there, but it’s by a store whose male avatars tend toward the prizefighter look, so I gave it a wide berth.
I already own the Adam head and body, and the fact that this is an update to the existing head (as per the blog post that you linked to) and won’t require a fresh purchase is fantastic. AND Omega-compatible? I know what I’ll be doing tonight after work.
Er, mind out of the gutter, if you please…
Incidentally, Berry, it might amuse you to know that I’ve finally found a mesh head and skin applier combination that doesn’t make Skell start screaming “Get it off me!” after ten minutes. [link] It’s still not as ‘Skellish’ as I’d like (it’s too square-faced) but it’s good for certain kinds of look, and it’s one that he’s happy to wander around the grid in for more than a few hours at a time. Wonders will never cease XD
Pingback: Absolut Creation Eve'olution Bento Female Mesh ...
Pingback: Absolut Creation Adam Bento Male Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com