GA.EG Damon Bento Mesh Head
About two weeks ago, GA.EG released their first Bento mesh head. The name of the head is Damon and it is for male avatars. Damon has a very manly, rugged look, which I’m not used to seeing on my male avatar but I have to admit, it’s kind of hot! That’s what I love about Second Life, we can dress up our avatars as we like.
I’ve done a little video which I’m embedding below that goes into detail about the head and the HUD it comes with but here is a list of some details as well:
- Price: The price of the head is L$2800 and it is available at the GA.EG mainstore as well as their marketplace store. The DEMO is free in their marketplace store.
- Omega Compatible: This head is omega compatible so you can use your favorite Omega Face Skin, Makeup and Tattoos Appliers with it. For that you just need the Omega System Relay for [GA.EG] Mesh Heads available on the marketplace.
- Omega Body Appliers: If you plan to use the skin the head comes with, you can purchase omega body appliers separately at the mainstore to match your body to the face. They are listed as HUGO Omega appliers and they are L$720 each.
- Shapes: It comes with a default shape that you can use with it as well as a brow base which you can also modify. However, they also sell 4 more shapes in their store for L$380 each if you want to try some others. You can also make your own shape like I have. I will also put my shape up for sale in my marketplace store as soon as I am done tweaking it.
- Neck Blenders: It comes with neck blenders to be used with different mesh bodies such as Adam, Signature, SLink and also the standard avatar. I didn’t need to use the neck blender with my slink body.
- Smart HUD: It comes with one main HUD that you wear to configure and customize brows, lip colors, facial hair and hairbases, skins, lashes, and more…
- Facial AO & Emotes Starting pack: It comes with a facial AO that makes the head talk on voice and chat and also has chat and emote triggers. The HUD also has a small starting pack of emotes to animate the face a bit.
- Vampire Teeth Addon: The head comes with regular teeth but you can also purchase a vampire teeth addon for L$680.
- Facial AO Addons: If you want even more facial animations, they have several addons you can purchase separately for L$380 each: for default eyes, for default lips, for happy emotes, for sad emotes, for sexy emotes, for romantic emotes, for naughty emotes, and of course sex emotes. If you visit their mainstore, they have animations demo posestands so you can try the emotes out before purchasing if you like.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designers’ profiles, their names are Gael Streeter and EllleEtGance Resident, to see how they prefer to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube for all the details: https://youtu.be/9KvEEDxqc6w
Here is a list of links for GA.EG:
> GA.EG Website
> Gael Streeter’s Flickr
> ElleEtGance’s Flickr
> GA.EG Mainstore
> GA.EG Marketplace Store
I have now released my shape for this head and it can be found in my marketplace store at this link. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Damon Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body V2.02 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: [GA.EG] Damon Bento Mesh Head by Gael Streeter & EllleEtGance Resident
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes – Iron by Ikon Innovia
Hair: Exile::High and Dry by Kavar Cleanslate
*Jeans: ColdAsh ELIAS Skinny Jeans by ColdAsh
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Rigel & Appliers by Leti Hax
6 thoughts on “GA.EG Damon Bento Mesh Head”
Pingback: GA.EG Damon Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.c...
question.. so what windlight did you use for this head, on the forehead their are red lines faint red lines , i guess for wrinkles, i try another skin and its not there
Did you notice this ?
Hey Freakshow, your link is not complete/working so I haven’t seen it. The windlight I used in the video is one I use in almost all of my videos, it’s my own, it’s called Headshots and it’s available for download on my windlight settings page: https://strawberrysingh.com/tutorials/windlight-settings
odd i clicked it and it worked
I don’t know, doesn’t seem to be working for me. My windlight is very clear and bright so I didn’t see any red lines, just what you see in my video. That’s all raw footage from Second Life.
Pingback: GA.EG Barbara Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com