Genesis Eva Bento Mesh Head
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. All my love and best wishes to you and your family during this wonderful season. <3
Genesis Lab has released their first Bento head named Eva. Here is some information that you may find informative:
- Price: Currently it is at a special price for the holidays at L$3499. After the holidays, the price will go up. For that price you get a white skin-less version of the head which looks like this.
- Skin Appliers: Since the head comes skin-less you need to purchase some skin appliers for it. The Genesis Lab skin is separately right beside it for L$500 per tone. They also have skins by other skin designers right beside the vendor in their mainstore in case you are interested in looking for other skins. Here is a screenshot of all the vendors there.
- Body Appliers: They have updated their body appliers with 10 new skin tones and 3 cleavage options. They have appliers for Maitreya, SLink, Belleza, Vista Hands and default body. All costs L$200 each.
- Omega Compatibility: According to the Omega Solutions Blog, it should be omega compatible for makeup, not for skins. You just need to pick up the Omega HUD from the marketplace.
- Body Parts: It comes with rigged ears and eyes which you need to wear or wear your own in their place.
- HUD: Aside from the skin HUD that you purchase separately, the mesh head itself comes with one main HUD that has three tabs on it:
- Genetic Tab: In this tab you can change the color of your eyes, eyelash length and color, ear color, teeth and tongue, beauty marks and freckles and hairbase.
- Makeup Tab: in this tab you have a wide variety of makeup to choose from: eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush and contour and lipstick.
- Settings Tab: In this tab you have your animations, static poses, eye rotation, blink, talking animation, neck fit, teeth and tongue accessories, and skin shine.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, their name is GenesisLab, to see how they prefer to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch my video on YouTube where I go into detail about everything this head can do: https://youtu.be/fl8DPq1tRgo
I find this head to be incredibly pretty and can see myself making lots of different looks with it. It is a bit glitchy in the HUD at times, but I think I just need to try and move a bit slower and give it time to load properly. Other than that, the sliders are very smooth and the HUDs are all professional looking. For the price it’s at right now, I do believe it’s a good deal. I am not sure what the price will be after the holidays.
Head down to the Genesis Lab mainstore and pick up a DEMO today, it’s free! You can also keep an eye on the Genesis Lab flickr group to see all of the beautiful and creative pictures from other bloggers and residents.
For more of my mesh head reviews and videos, click over to my Mesh Heads Category on my blog and my Male and Female Mesh Head Playlists on my YouTube channel.
I have put my shape up for sale in the marketplace now so you can pick that up and play with it as it is modify and also comes with the eyebrow base, like I showed you in the video. (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Merry Christmas you guys! <3
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Eva Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Genesis_Head_Eva_3.0 Bento by GenesisLab
*Skin Applier: Genesis_Lab_Skin_EVA_Latte by GenesisLab
*Eyes: (they come with the head)
Hair: tram E816 hair / brown by moca Loup
Tiara: EarthStones Fleur Tiara – White Diamond by Abraxxa Anatine
*Gown: Baiastice_Zoe Dress-Taffeta Pearl by Sissy Pessoa
*Necklace+Bracelet: Baiastice_Elisabeth-Crystal by Sissy Pessoa
*Dog: GizzA – XMAS French Bulldog by Giz Seorn
*Christmas Tree: dust bunny . christmas tree RARE by lxlnoel
*Lights: GOOSE – window star lights by tyrek (@Deco(c)rate Dec 2016)
*Curtain in the background: MG – H&G – Curtains – Silk Pools by Maxi Gossamer
20 thoughts on “Genesis Eva Bento Mesh Head”
And a merry Xmas and happy New Year for you and yours as well, Berry. May you blog on forever and inspire us all with your sense of style and beauty.
Merry Christmas! Big Holiday Hugs and much goodwill to you and yours. Thanks for the info!
What is your opinion on the neck join between the Genesis Eva Bento Mesh Head and the Maitreya Lara body?
With the Demo it does not look good. In your photos and video you have the chocker hiding it.
Can you confirm that it is a smooth transition or not?
Thank you so much Orca and Vamerya!
Cat, I didn’t use the neck fix addon that came with the head. I just wore the head without it and I set my neck size on the Maitreya HUD to 0 and this is how it looked in the Latte tone with the same windlight setting I used in this video which is my own called Headshots that is available to download in my windlight settings page.
Here is a screenshot of my neck without the neck fix that came with the head:
and now here is a screenshot of my neck with it:
As you can see, it’s pretty seamless to me and that’s why I didn’t use the neck fix.
Pingback: Genesis Eva Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.c...
Thank you for your reply and photos. The demo looks a little like the second pic. A little rough at the transition.
Merry Christmas to you 🙂
Apparently as a reviewer you get the HUD. But the Eva Demo I took home today specifically said that no HUD was provided (they didn’t even provide a head alpha texture).
That was a deal breaker for me. HUD functionality is a major component of the purchase and I’m not going to buy blind to the options it controls.
It looks beautiful and from appearances, they did a wonderful job on it but, with it being not Omega friendly, that is a bit of a deal breaker for me. I have a skin creator that I love going to. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Not being Omega compatible is a deal breaker. Otherwise I was going to snatch it up cause I was in love.
Agree with Beebo. Playing with the hud and the different options available is a total deal breaker. Not sure why they wouldn’t even consider this, as the main reason you try a head is to see what options are available through the hud.
I have to agree with the others. While pretty, the absence of a HUD in the demo is a deal-breaker for me. I bought the demo tonight, the lack of a HUD was discouraging. I only played with it for a few minutes. The shape that came with the demo was atrocious, and without a HUD, I saw no point in spending hours tinkering with the shape. Even after I slapped on a Bold & Beauty applier, it was unattractive. I’ve been a fan of Genesis and own several of her heads, but refusing to provide a demo HUD is going to hurt her in the long run. All of her competition is providing one.
I love your shapes, I just got the bento Lena head from Genesis and the shape is so bad, I tried playing with it and it still looks bad, are you planning to do a shape for that one?
From the best pic’s it’s a bento version of Logo Alex. Both are beautiful and the prettiest of any of the heads .. bento or not.
O those lips on your Eva SS Mz Singh! Delicious .. gonna see if I can replicate on Alex …
Pingback: Genesis Lena Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Genesis Lab Jane Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Genesis Lab Sofie Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Genesis Lab Ariana Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Genesis Lab Stephanie Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Genesis Lab Flor Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com