The LeLutka Simone Bento mesh head will be released on December 19th. You can click over to the LeLutka blog for full information about LeLutka Bento Heads, but I also want to share a few things about this head:
- Price: The price of the head will be L$5000. Please note that if you have previously purchased the regular Simone head, make sure you are wearing it when you go to purchase this bento version. If you are wearing the Simone head while you purchase, you will automatically receive a L$2500 instant rebate. Details about this on LeLutka’s new blog post.
- Mesh Body Required: As is the case with all LeLutka heads, you need either a Maitreya or SLink mesh body to wear with it as LeLutka heads are not compatible with system default avatars.
- Omega Compatible: This LeLutka head is now omega compatible. You need to purchase and use the Omega Relay HUD for LeLutka in order to apply omega skins and layers to it.
- Bento Viewer: In order to view and use this head properly, you need to make sure your viewer is updated with Bento capabilities. Both the official Second Life viewer as well as Firestorm have released official bento viewers now.
- HUD: The head comes with one main HUD that has been completely revamped from previous LeLutka mesh head releases. The HUD has 4 main tabs:
- The Essentials Tab: consists of the default skins it comes with (by Glam Affair), makeup & tattoo layers, lashes, hairbases, scalp and ears hide/show and more.
- The Animate Tab: consists of your mood selection, expressions, talk on/off, parted lips, blink, eyelids and eyes. This head has such smooth expressions, watch my video below to see them!
- The Personalize Tab: in this tab you can use your own full perm textures to personalize your look using your own skin and makeup.
- The Options Tab: this tab will help you keep the head updated, trigger animations and gestures, repair transparency and materials, restore factory settings, kill scripts (make a copy of your head first before doing this), and more.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Jadenart, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that. The LeLutka CSR is Mavi Beck, you can also contact her.
Watch my video on youtube where I go into detail about everything this head can do: https://youtu.be/PCq_MKuagos
I have to admit, out of all of the Bento mesh heads I have tried so far, this one is the most polished. The response to the sliders as I change my appearance is so smooth. No bumps, lumps or issues with the head when I’m adjusting my shape. The expressions are incredibly lifelike (watch the video) and also very smooth. I also love the look of the HUD. I love that it minimizes into a small little area at the bottom of my screen so I can open it quickly for easy access. The HUD is fast and efficient and just so intuitive.
As soon as this head is released to the public, I will update my blog post here with more details such as pricing etc. In the meantime, keep an eye on LeLutka’s flickr for the release updates and also join their inworld group, they just sent a beautiful Christmas tree as a gift! You can also watch the LeLutka Flickr Group for all of the beautiful images that the bloggers are posting.
UPDATE: I have now released the shape I’ve made for this head and it’s available in my marketplace store.
What I’m wearing:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Simone Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.0 by JadenArt (Bento soon)
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair (comes with mesh head)
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Ice by Ikon Innovia
Hair: tram F1107 hair by moca Loup
*Lingerie: erratic / cecilia by Erratic Rain
*Necklace: ROZOREGALIA+LEZATO*NECKLACE by Yumi Pausch