Altamura Aggie Bento Mesh Head
Another bento mesh head has hit the grid, this time from Altamura. I’ve done a little video about the head and given some details about it below:
- Price: The head is only L$699 until November 24th, 2016. After that, the price will go back up to the regular price which is L$3499. The DEMO for the head is available at the mainstore for L$1.
- HUDS: It comes with 3 HUDs, one main HUD that has animations, skin tones and makeup layers and appliers sections along with an option to change the color using rgb values for any of the tones and appliers. Then there are two smaller HUDs, one for skins and one for makeup.
- Skin Tones: It comes with four skin tones, I am wearing the darkest skin tone. The skin tones also have a no eyebrow option.
- Animations: It does come with a few animations which are always visible on the left side of the main HUD. I’ve shown how they look in the video below.
- Other options: It also comes with a few other options such as 3 different eyelash lengths, the ability to turn the ears invisible as well as being able to change your neck size.
- Mesh Body Appliers: Altamura has their own mesh body named Sofia which fits perfectly with this head. Sofia mesh body costs L$2499 and is available at the mainstore. If you have your own mesh body that you already like and wear, Altamura has omega appliers for their skin tones for different mesh bodies. I am using their omega applier on the Maitreya body in this post.
- Omega compatible: This head is also omega compatible, and using this omega relay HUD, I was able to apply Omega appliers to this head.
- Developer Kit: There is a developer kit for this head available at the mainstore as well as the marketplace.
- Bento Viewer: In order to see this head properly, you need to use the Bento Release Candidate Viewer. Bento has not hit the main viewer as of yet, when it does, I will let you know. Also please note, if you wear a Bento head right now, it will not be seen properly to other Second Life residents unless they are also using a Bento viewer.
- Customer Service Questions: If you have any questions about this head, it would be best if you looked at the designer’s profile, her name is Rumegusc Altamura, to see how she prefers to be contacted for customer service issues as I will probably not be able to assist you with that.
Watch the video on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Hq8qd7sNIY4
If you are not familiar with Bento, here is some information and links that will explain it in detail:
- What is Bento? – On December 15th, 2015, Linden Lab announced a new project called Bento. Basically what they are doing is adding additional bones to the Second Life avatar skeleton to support both rigging and animation.
- Weekly Meetings – Linden Lab has been having weekly meetings about Bento, which everyone is invited to. They announce them on the Bento User Group wikipage every week.
- Second Life Bento Release Candidate Viewer – You need to download the Second Life Bento Release Candidate Viewer in order to use or see any items rigged to the Bento Skeleton.
- My Project Bento tag on my blog – Keep an eye on my Project Bento tag on my blog for all posts I make about Bento.
- My Project Bento YouTube PlayLists – Keep an eye on my Project Bento YouTube Playlist for all videos I make about Bento.
If you want to use the Firestorm viewer instead, Firestorm has an alpha version of their Bento viewer available for download, however, you must join their group to get access to it. Right now they are in the testing phase and, according to their plurk, they are requesting people join their Phoenix-Firestorm Preview Group inworld and once you do, check the notices for a notecard that will have the download link in it. They are asking people not to share this link and to stay in the group and provide feedback. They want to sort out all of the bugs in the viewer before they go public with it so this is a great opportunity for all of us to download it, test it out and get it to perfection before it goes official.
I have made a shape for this mesh head, but I don’t plan on putting it up for sale for now. If you guys would like me to, let me know if the comments and I’ll try and get it up. I am still not 100% satisfied with my shape so I will mess with it a bit more before I do so.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in America, so I hope that if you are getting together with your family that you have a wonderful and safe time. I am looking forward to having some turkey and spending some time with my loved ones as well. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don’t forget to spread the love. <3
UPDATE: I have now put this shape up in my marketplace store after a bit of tweaking. Also, Altamura has a new mainstore, take the SLurl now!
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Aggie Shape by Strawberry Singh (UPDATE – MY SHAPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Altamura:”AGGIE” BENTO mesh head v0.36 by Rumegusc Altamura
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Ice by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cinnamon [Parted] by Truth Hawks
*Dress: Jeune by Rowne.Nika Bodice Dress by Fashionboi Landar (Luxe Box Nov 2016)
*Choker: [MANDALA]HANNYA Chain Choker by kikunosuke eel (@ TMD)
9 thoughts on “Altamura Aggie Bento Mesh Head”
Pingback: Altamura Aggie Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySing...
It’s truly ugly, the eyes are way too big and the lipstick is just painted on by a toddler.
Pingback: Can You Keep Your Face by Using a Bento Mesh Head? | The Winged Girl Blog
Pingback: Bento is Live on the Second Life Viewer! - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: -42- Say Something – Glamorous' Chi
It’s a Bento Mesh Head, you can customize every size with your apparence slides.
Pingback: Altamura Aaron Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Altamura Monique Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Altamura Alvin Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com