Signature Gianni Mesh Head
Signature has released a new male mesh head earlier this week, it fits perfectly with the Signature Gianni Male Mesh Body. The mesh head is also called Gianni and is available at the Signature mainstore. Here are some more details about this head:
- Price: The cost of the head is L$3000 and the DEMO is free.
- Skin Tones: It comes with 12 skin tones from Signature.
- Layers: It also comes with 5 layers that you can apply textures to: face, tattoo, eyebrows, beard and hair.
- Omega and Dev Kit: It is omega compatible and if you would like to create appliers for this head, the dev kit will be available very soon.
- Bento: It is currently not Bento compatible, but once Bento goes official, I have been told there will be a free update to this head which will make it Bento compatible and it will also be updated with Bento animations.
- Appliers: In the video I showed a few appliers that are available for this head. The hairbase, eyebrows, beards appliers are all L$360 each and available at the Signature mainstore. The Halloween makeup tattoos are FREE at the mainstore right now, if you join the Signature Body group, which is also free to join.
I’ve done a little video showing this head in more detail and displayed the appliers it comes with along with the extra appliers that are available separately for sale.
Watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/34CafkePfF4
The clothing I’m wearing in the video is currently available at The Mens Dept for the month of October.
> Signature Website
> Signature Mesh Avatar mainstore
> Signature on Facebook
> Signature on Flickr
I also want to remind you that there are two subscription boxes from MadPea that will be released in the next couple of weeks.
> Swagbag will be released on November 1st. It’s a monthly subscription box that is mainly for male avatars and the theme this month is Mancave.
> Deco(c)rate will be released on November 8th. It’s a monthly subscription box filled with high quality home and garden items.
So if you want either of these two boxes, make sure to click over and find out how you can subscribe to them before the release dates!
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com John Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni BODY v3.1 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: [Signature] Gianni Head v1.0 by Mona Delpiaz & Raph Dirval
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Coffee by Ikon Innovia
*Jeans: ColdAsh – ELIAS Skinny Jeans by ColdAsh (@ TMD)
*Top in video: BlankLine Layered Cardigan [Navy] by Kureha (@ TMD)
*Skybox: Scarlet Creative Myrtle by Charlotte Bartlett (Luxe Box October)
11 thoughts on “Signature Gianni Mesh Head”
Pingback: Signature Gianni Mesh Head — StrawberrySingh.com « joebuchel
Pingback: SwagBag November 2016 Unboxing Video! - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: SwagBag December 2016 Unboxing Video! - StrawberrySingh.com
Wondering what year Raph is coming out with his bento head . Seems he is veru slow with it ,since many others has bento heads already out .
Pingback: SwagBag January 2017 Unboxing Video! - StrawberrySingh.com
Hi i buy the giani from signature thank u for all info u already give it’s nice from u i have some question for shap can u give me sampel for valure u use for shap so all clohtes can com good and the body look a bit natural
and how we can use the tattoo and skin layer thenk u for answer but more important for me it’s different valuer for shap
Pingback: Signature Gianni Mesh Head Bento Update - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Signature Event - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Signature Geralt Male Mesh Body & Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Whatever you do, don’t buy the Signature Gianni head. It’s a total pup. Apart from being cross-eyed (I ask you!), it has a kind of combined sneer and snarl which it is impossible to get rid of. It’s something to do with the upper cheeks and mouth. I’ve tried tweaking, but to no effect. Just try googling Signature Gianni head. The images you will see are no lie. I foolishly ignored what I could see and fell for the hype, naively believing that I would be able to adjust the face to my liking. Alas, it can’t be done.
The colors on the Gianni Signature head do not match with the Gianni signature body, I paid 8000L, why do they not match?. I have tried to contact Raph Dirval, but he never answers back. I really feel like I was ripped off. The body does look good, but with a line in your neck it ruins the whole look.