Luxe Box October 2016 Unboxing Video!

Luxe Box October 2016 Unboxing Video!

Good morning you guys, it’s Luxe Box day! Today I unboxed the October 2016 Luxe Box, and here is the full list of designers participating this month:
> Empire
> Flowey
> Foxes
> ISON
> Lamb
> MishMish
> Moon
> Rowne
> Scarlet Creative
> Tarte
> Tee*fy
> Tres Blah

Now watch my unboxing video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/rw7KNN2yC-A

I am so blown away that we got two homes in this month’s Luxe Box and both of them are just beautiful. My favorite items were definitely the Tarte Skybox and the Scarlet Creative home. I also loved the dresses by Tee*fy and ISON. I wish there were a few more options in some of the other items in the box, but all in all, it was a fantastic box and well worth the price in my eyes.

If you did not join Luxe Box this month and you would like these items, there is a way for you to get them. Just join the Luxe Box group next month (the group always opens on the 1st and closes on the 14th at 11:59pm SLT) and then you can go to the Luxe Box Boutique and pick up any previous Luxe boxes. You can find all of this info in the Luxe Box FAQ. All previously released Luxe Boxes will cost L$2000. To receive the latest Luxe Boxes, it will cost L$1500 to join the group every month. To see what’s in the boxes of previous months, check out the Luxe Box Catalog, or you can also watch my unboxing videos playlist at this link.

If you enjoyed this post and my unboxing video, check out my Subscription Boxes category on my blog or my Subscription Boxes Playlist on Youtube for more unboxing videos. Happy unboxing and don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel!

*Please note: I am now an official blogger for Luxe Box.

reality bites

Credits:
What I’m wearing in the first picture:
Majority of the items are from Luxe Box, please see video for details.

What I’m wearing in the video before I started unboxing & in the last pic:
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Zara Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Destiny V4.10 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair – Alma (Jamaica 02 Rare) by Aida Ewing (@Gacha Guardians)
*Eyes: CATWA MESH EYES by Catwa Clip
*Eyes Applier: DeeTaleZ for CATWA EYES *Hypnotic* bc gold/brown by Steffi Villota
*Hair: !Oleander ~ Skye. Ombre RARE by BaileeOleander (@Epiphany)
*Shirt: erratic / julia – boyfriend shirt / by Erratic Rain (@C88) (SALE)
*Lingerie: {Luxuria}  Rose Lingerie Gacha by Roslin Petion

Strawberry Singh

Strawberry Singh has been a virtual world resident since 2007. She is a virtual worlds explorer, blogger and vlogger.

7 thoughts on “Luxe Box October 2016 Unboxing Video!

  • October 15, 2016 at 1:53 pm
    Permalink

    I was a little bummed not to see Reign this month, then I got a look at those Empire boots…wow! Overall nice Luxebox. Two homes 😀 I can never wear the Moon hair either, not sure why. Thanks for the video, Berry!

  • Pingback:Treasure Chest October 2016 Unboxing Video! - StrawberrySingh.com

  • October 16, 2016 at 4:48 am
    Permalink

    Love your face on this pic and your blog in general.
    I need your advice : what do you think about luxe box? I mean… to pay for something that we don’t see before and then we pay maybe for something that we don’t like?

  • October 16, 2016 at 9:24 am
    Permalink

    to Vanessa Ampan : people get angry if you say that you dont feel you got your moneys worth, but i did not feel like i got my moneys worth when i got luxe boxes in the past. mostly because the clothing is very short and most of the time skimpy (i would not wear any of them because of that) most months there are one or two items that really look like underwear to me (i would not wear in sl, because they do not fit under my clothing and seem to be ment for being shown…never going to happen.) the furniture and skyboxes (and mish mish’s items, which i really enjoyed) were the reason i kept getting one box after another. i stopped buying them because the more i looked i realized that most of the items i did not like or keep, only keeping three each month at the most. to sum it up: if you like revealing clothing in many colors, hair in the style of lamb or moon, skybox, and underwear (all well made) then you should enjoy this box.

  • October 16, 2016 at 11:42 am
    Permalink

    Avalon, thank you!

    Vanessa, thank you! I shared my feelings about Subscription boxes in depth in my post here: https://strawberrysingh.com/2016/10/10/subscription-boxes-second-life
    I think they are a welcome change to regular events and so far all of the ones that I actually paid for, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. But, I am not usually overly picky about what I wear and usually wear whatever looks good to me and I feel is good quality. If you are picky about what you wear, then just watch some unboxing videos of previous months before purchasing a box just so you can get the feel of what the box has to offer before making a commitment.

  • October 17, 2016 at 8:41 pm
    Permalink

    Suggestion Box
    Nowadays, all of we know that Maitreya is the reference body, but I’m pretty sure that many of us are using other bodies… in my case… Belleza Venus/Isis & TMP.

    *1 The *luxe box* organizers can certify that they will include fitmesh for X mesh body?

    *2 please, can someone build/setup a *luxe box* for the Belleza mesh bodies.

    princesskalika & Vanessa 🙂 , a mesh body makes sense if you will wear revealing clothes… if not… then you don’t need a mesh body… and Slink hands & feet it’s all that you need.

    tysm

    ** english as a second language. Sorry. 🙂

  • Pingback:Signature Gianni Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: