Catwa Mesh Eyes
Catwa has released realistic and fully customizable mesh eyes currently only available at the Catwa mainstore for L$1500 with a free DEMO available so you can try them out before you buy.
Watch my video about these eyes on YouTube: https://youtu.be/k5k_zXQA2rw
Here are some more details about these eyes:
- They work with any mesh or system head.
- They come with a developers kit so you can upload your own textures and make your own eyes. They will also be omega compatible very soon.
- They come with a very detailed HUD that can be resized and minimized. If you click the home button on the HUD it will take you to the Catwa Mesh Eyes info page.
- The pupils on the eyes will animate if you use them with a Catwa mesh head. To turn on the pupil button, you need to use the main mesh head HUD, go to the second tab and make sure the pupil button is on. You also need to set the blinking animations to medium or fast, the
pupils animate after you blink each time. The blinking animation options
can be found in the animations HUD.
- They come with 10 static eye poses as well as a static pose to pose your whole avatar so you can easily modify them.
- They come with two different realistic shine affects. If you have some sort of light source near you, like a face light, you can move around to see the materials and shine effect. You can turn the shine effect off and on using the HUD.
- You can control the glow, glossiness and environment values from the HUD and adjust them to your liking.
- You can input your own diffuse textures as well as specular and normal maps, and then tint the specular and diffuse textures.
- The eyes come with 10 different eye textures that are already saved for you and then you also get many more save slots where you can save your own textures and colors.
Aside from the mesh eyes, Catwa has also updated all of her female mesh heads to versions 4.10 and the male heads are 4.11 now. You can check out her updates log on her website to see what the changes are. I believe if you don’t automatically get the update upon wearing the head, you can head down to the mainstore and hit the redelivery terminal for the updates.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Zara Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.10 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: DeeTaleZ “Face Kimberly” by Steffi Villota (@ Tres Chic)
*Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eyes by Catwa Clip
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tyne by Truth Hawks (@ Uber)
*Top: BUENO-CropTee-Fitted-Naturel by Mikel Monk (@ Uber)
*Panties: erratic / kira – bikini bottom by Erratic Rain
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Maat Sleeve :: by Leti Hax
*Necklace: MG Necklace – Lealao Pendant by Maxi Gossamer
*Poses: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
23 thoughts on “Catwa Mesh Eyes”
so i went and bought the catwa destiny yesterday. i should have checked your blog first! i hadn’t seen the tumble with this skin. today i bought these too lol
Hi, this might need to be updated “with a free DEMO available” there does not appear to be one in the store or on the MP. What you get for 0 linden is a notecard with a link to their site, not very helpful
After watching this video and also talking to the Catwa friends group, I decided to purchase the kit. I have a terrible time trying to fit the IKON eyes, nearly makes me cry LOL, I’m just not good at it. I am happy to report that I could do ALL eye adjustments with the Catwa HUD ! Also I learned that Nunus Skins are selling applies so I headed there in-world and bought 12 appliers for I think like 300L. Others are also making applies. I really love the look of the eyes, and although the HUD looks intimidating at first it’s really quite intuitive. Thankfully you can scale the HUD larger in increments which I thought was smart. TY Strawberry for showing this to us.
What skin tone are you using on this post? I find it hard to find a skin tone that feels like my usual avatar, it’s a bit too pale or too dark and then a bit red.. But I do love the look of mixing Tumble with DeeTaleZ appliers.
Pingback: Catwa Catya Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: ☆～CATWAがBento対応ヘッドを正式リリース Catya ～★ – Yossy's Tropical Island
Pingback: Catwa Daniel Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Lilo Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Lona Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Kathy Bento Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Kathy Bento Head – BEP SL
Pingback: Catwa Lona Bento Mesh Head – BEP SL
Pingback: Male Shapes for Catwa Shaheen & Akeruka Aron Bento Heads - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Magy Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Pink and Lilly Female Bento Mesh Heads - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Victor Male Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Skell Male Bento Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com
Hi I just bought the whole list of what you wrote below the pics. However, my face looks not exactly like the one on the pic and I tried to adjust it but it won’t let me change the facial structures. Can you help me?
thank you in advance!
Pingback: Catwa Denice Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Blueberry Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Steffi Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Stanley Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com
Pingback: Catwa Kimberly Bento Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com