Akeruka Viola Mesh Head
Akeruka has released another female mesh head named Viola and it can be found at the Akeruka mainstore right now at a special promotional price. Here is some more information about this head:
- Price: The head is currently available at the Akeruka mainstore for L$2499 however, if you join the Akeruka Heads Inworld Group you will get 20% off. The group is free to join and this promotional offer ends at the end of this week.
- Tones & Makeup: The head comes with ten skin tones, hairbases, lipsticks, freckles, beauty marks and more.
- Appliers: You can wear this head with the default SL body or with a mesh body. It comes with skin layers for default body as well as appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, SLink, and TMP.
- Developers Kit: If you are a creator in Second Life and you would like to create skins and appliers for any Akeruka Mesh Heads, you can fill out the application for the Developers Kit.
- Animated: This is a fully animated head, which means you have the option to turn on the many face emotes it comes with as well as blinking and the talk animation. The talk animation is triggered once you start typing in local chat, (you will see the lips moving.)
I am wearing the Maitreya mesh body and Ikon mesh eyes with it. Here is a little video I did showing some of the details. I also showed several SlackGirl Cosmetics appliers that you can purchase for it separately:
Watch the Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/w5F7BnicV1c
Second Life Subscription Boxes
- SwagBag (for men) – SwagBag for September will be released on September 1st so you only have two more days to pre-order it. I will definitely be doing another unboxing video for it as I was very pleased with last month’s bag. The them for September is Adventure.
- Luxe Box – Luxebox for September will be released on September 15th you still have a couple of weeks to decide if you want to get it again. I have been loving all of them so I will be unboxing next month as well, however, I am traveling around the time that it’s released so I’ll be doing my unboxing video probably once I get back after the 20th.
In the meantime, you can watch my previous unboxing videos for both SwagBag and Luxe Box on YouTube.
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com Zara Shape by Strawberry Singh
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Viola Vers. 1.3 by KaoZ Koba (Promo)
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Brown by Ikon Innovia
Hair: **DP**YUMYUM *barberyumyum*81 by toraji Voom
*Dress: erratic / cynthia – ruffle dress by Erratic Rain (@ Uber)
*Shoes: ISON x Rowne – hadid heels by Harry Hyx (for pre-fall collection)
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Balarama by Leti Hax
*Cosmetics in Video: SlackGirl for Akeruka heads (flickr)
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
Location: Soundsation House Music Club
5 thoughts on “Akeruka Viola Mesh Head”
awww I got the head and it goes well with a particular look I’m going for right now, but my friend tried tonight and it’s $2499 even with the group tag. End of the week must be today? lol
Yeah unfortunately time goes by so fast! At least you got it at the promo price in time!
hi strawberry , I purchased the viola akeruka head latest updated version ,, I realy love the heads they make and I purchased your zara shape to go with it ,, obviously I realised the head would need alterations to fit the shape but I cannot get the head/face to look any where near as beautifull as you have , I have martreya body aswell ,, isthere anyway you could e-mail me the slider settings if you have time or list them , ive tried n tried and all I get is a pointy witchy looking face , love your blogs aswell xx.
Chloe, when I blogged this head, it was pre-bento so it was not a bento head. This is why I wore my Zara shape in this post. My Zara shape does not work on bento heads, I made a separate shape for each bento head I blog and sell that separately in my marketplace store. Now Akeruka has updated all their heads to bento but I do not have a specific shape made for every Akeruka bento head because there are just so many so I’ve only been making shapes for the newest releases. I don’t have a shape for the bento version of this head. If you want to look like I do in this post, you need to wear the non-bento version of this head (it should have come in the folder with the bento update) and then you will look exactly as I do.
ok and ty for the quick reply I also have the lola ak head and bought your lola shape for it which mustve been one of the updated ones because its amazing and I love it . xx