Last week Catwa also released a male mesh head named Paul. Paul is supposed to have more of an Asian/Native American look to it. With the skins I tried on it, I didn’t really see Asian as much as I saw Native American or Hawaiian, especially with this applier I am wearing in the picture from the Skinnery. However, with a variety of skins, I think this head could have many different looks and is a much needed change to what’s on the market right now.
Paul is a basic head so it only cost L$900 for the base model. If you want to purchase more add-ons like animations and such, you can check out Catwa’s flickr for the price chart.
In the following video I’ve shown the head in 4 different skins:
> Nivaro Catwa Head Appliers – 04. Lion Tone (@ TMD July for L$300)
> L’Etre Skin Shop – Ian Skin
> [theSkinnery] Hugh Catwa Applier – (@ Mainstore now)
> [theSkinnery] Renji Catwa Applier – (@ C88 July for L$388)
Watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/2bQJmWa0Puk
Head down to the Catwa mainstore to pick up a DEMO for Paul!
And here are some other fashion related things going on in Second Life right now:
- Hair Fair DEMO Group – Hair Fair starts July 16th and the DEMO group is already open. Join this group to be able to try on Hair Fair demos and have your shopping list ready before visiting the fair itself!
- SwagBag Monthly Subscription Box for men – Subscriptions are open now and the first box goes out on August 1st!
- Luxe Box Monthly Subscription Box for women – Only a couple of days left to join the group for July before the box goes out on the 15th! Check out my unboxing videos for Luxe Box May and June.
- The Forest Event – A new event has hit with a different concept, you pay an entry fee to get into the event and then you have around 20 items you can pick up. Check the link for all the details.
- Cold Ash Mens Clothing Summer Sale – Cold Ash is having a sale right now until the 17th, up to 50% off in the whole mainstore and marketplace.
Finally, this Second Life related tweet made me laugh this week so I thought I’d share it with you guys too. Do you guys know if Nyla Cheeky and Kate Colo know their Second Life avatars’ images are up in a restaurant in Seattle? LOL
OKAY YO THERE ARE PICTURES OF THE DEFAULT SECOND LIFE AVATARS HUNG IN THIS RESTAURANT AS IF THEY WERE HIGH ART pic.twitter.com/SX7BOTC5OO
— Shia Le’Fluff (@lngawaitedsleep) July 10, 2016
Shape: StrawberrySingh.com John Shape by Strawberry Singh (coming soon)
*Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.2 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Paul V4.10 by Catwa Clip
Skin Applier: [theSkinnery] Renji Catwa Applier – (@ C88 July for L$388)
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Coffee by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: Dura-Boy*69 or 70 HAIR – DARK COLOR by chiaki Xue
Hairbase: Raw House Base :: Standard [BLK] by Jay Khaos
*Outfit: Gabriel Vest & Skart w/pants & Boots by Takuya Jinn
*Pose: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
Location in video: It all starts with a smile sim