Here are some details about the Tony head:
- Price: The head is now at the Akeruka mainstore and costs L$3499. The DEMO is free. Both the DEMO and the HEAD are also available on the marketplace.
- Tones: It comes in all 10 Akeruka skin tones.
- Appliers: You can wear this head with the default SL body or with a mesh body. It comes with skin layers for the default classic body as well as appliers for TMP, SLink and Omega in all 10 tones.
- Developer Kit: If you are a content creator in Second Life and want to create skins and appliers for Akeruka Mesh Heads, they have an online application form at this link.
- Animated: This is a fully animated head, which means you have the option to turn on the many face emotes it comes with as well as the talk animation. The talk animation is triggered once you start typing in local chat, (you will see the lips moving.)
I am wearing the Signature male mesh body with the head and mesh eyes from Ikon. I did a little video showing the little details:
Video on youtube: https://youtu.be/rpB5RVxzUNU
While we’re on the topic of mens fashion, I wanted to mention that now there are two subscription boxes that will be available for male avatars in Second Life. Here are details about both of them:
- SwagBagSL – Brought to you by MadPea Events. SwagBad will hit the grid on August 1st and they already have a list of 15 stores participating.
- Gents Crate – Brought to you by Epic Events. Gents Crate will be a monthly subscription box delivered on the 23rd of each month. Launch date and list of participating designers will be announced soon.
While you’re waiting for the mens subscription boxes to launch, teleport over to The Mens Dept to get your male avatar all spruced up! Happy Shopping!
*Mesh Body: [Signature] Gianni – BODY – v2.7 by Raph Dirval
*Mesh Head: [AK] Mesh Head Tony Vers. 1.8 by KaoZ Koba
*Skin Applier: Comes with Head ^
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes – Iron by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: *Dura-Boy*70 HAIR by chiaki Xue (@ TMD)
*Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Rigel by Leti Hax
*Pants: BlankLine JerseyPants [D-gray] by Kureha (@ TMD)
*Top: BlankLine Zip-up hoodie [Gray] by Kureha (@ TMD)
*Shoes:[VALE KOER] THERMAL VASIFORMS by Bob (@ TMD)
*Poses: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel
Location: Crack Den