Catwa has released a male mesh head today named Justin. I’ve made a little video showing some of the HUDs it comes with, the animations and applier for it from L’Etre.
Watch the video on youtube: https://youtu.be/u7LI3H9d9RQ
Some information about the Justin mesh head:
- Price: This is a basic head from Catwa so it is only L$900. The DEMO is free and you can pick them up at the Catwa mainstore.
- Price Chart: Catwa’s flickr has a price chart that shows the price of all the add-ons if you wish to purchase them for this head:
- Skins & Appliers: It comes with a Catwa skin on the face, but for the body, you must go to the L’Etre skin shop to purchase the skin or skin applier for the body of your choice. I am wearing the Sandy tone SLink body applier.
- 3rd Party Skin Appliers: So far only L’Etre has released skin made specifically for this head. It’s called Ian and it’s available at the L’Etre mainstore. I am wearing Ian in Sandy tone in this post. However, you can use previously released Catwa appliers for her male heads from Skinnery or L’Etre and others. Catwa shows a few different appliers in her video on youtube.
- More Appliers: Catwa has a list of male appliers on her website.
Today I went to explore the Sorrow sim which is owned by Voshie Paine. It’s a beautiful sim that has an almost haunting feel to it. My first couple of images and video I used a very bright windlight to show the mesh head properly, but here is an image using the sim’s default windlight setting. This is a completely raw shot, straight from Second Life:
*Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Justin V4.9 by Catwa Clip
*Skin Applier: L’Etre Skin Shop – Ian Skin [Sandy Tone] by Dam1710
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Coffee by Ikon Innovia
Hair: Dura-Boy 24 (Dark Brown) by chiaki Xue
*Top: Sleepy Eddy Chesterfield Coat (Brown) by Metro Moonwall (@ TMD)
*Jeans: FATEwear Jeans – Straight Billy – Void by Damien Fate
*Shoes: [LOVE RE ME]Simple Sneaker Black by ingram Dean
Location: Sorrow Sim