Genesis Lab Giorgia Mesh Head
Genesis Lab has released a mesh head at Shiny Shabby this month and I really feel like it fits me well. I adore the big, beautiful eyes and love the side profile as well because the nose is a much more prominent one in comparison with other mesh heads. The designer based it on a Grecian nose.
I’ve made a little video for it, showing the HUD it comes with. I like doing these videos of mesh heads for you guys because I feel it gives you a better idea of what the head actually looks like inworld and how easy it is to use the HUDs it comes with. I hope you guys are liking them too. I have a couple of playlists on my YouTube channel if you’d like to see more videos of different mesh heads.
Here is the video for this mesh head on YouTube: https://youtu.be/m-L505kzwfY
More information about the Genesis Lab Giorgia Mesh Head:
- This head is currently available at Shiny Shabby. You can check out more Genesis Lab mesh heads at their mainstore.
- The DEMO is free and the price of the head is L$2500 for one tone. I am wearing the second darkest tone, Toffee.
- It is available in 6 skin tones: Milk, Cream, Cappuccino, Latte, Toffee, and Chocolate.
- The head comes with some makeup as you can see in the video, but other makeup appliers for this head are also available for L$250 each.
- You can adjust the length and width of your head to make it look a bit different.
- It comes with its own eyes, but you can also wear any other mesh eyes with it, as I showed in the video.
- If you are looking for appliers for your Genesis Lab mesh heads, here are a few places that are making appliers for them: PAUTINA, PSYCHO:Byts, Egozy, A.Kouly, KosmO, Glamorize, Mad, and Rust Republic
- Genesis Lab recently sent a survey to their inworld group asking people their opinions about the store. If you are already a customer of Genesis Lab, feel free to complete the survey: GENESIS LAB NEEDS YOUR OPINION
I hadn’t done a black and white photo in a while so I thought I’d take this opportunity to do it since I felt like a bollywood actress from many decades ago in this look.
I have a bunch of other mesh heads that I wanted to share with you, but I haven’t had the chance to blog them as of yet (some male ones too!) I will try and do a video for each one as well, very very soon. Happy Wednesday!
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: Genesis_Head_Giorgia_2.0 by GenesisLab (@ Shiny Shabby)
*Skin Applier: Comes with mesh head
*Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes – Loam by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kora by Truth Hawks (@ Epiphany)(Gacha Key)
*Dress: Zaara : Chandni turquoise by Zaara Kohime
*Jewelry: MG Ashira by Maxi Gossamer
12 thoughts on “Genesis Lab Giorgia Mesh Head”
Is it safe to assume that their head is not compatible with the omega applier?
Hey Kilolo, I haven’t seen it written anywhere that the Genesis heads are Omega compatible, so I would assume they are not. However, you can contact the designer or managers and ask them to be certain.
I so appreciate what you do – all your hard work and for sharing your creativity.
Thank you Amira, that means a lot! I enjoy doing it, it’s why I’m still blogging after 8 years and it feels great to know that you guys still enjoying reading and visiting! Thanks again. <3
This head really suits you!
Ooooh..this is nicely done, really like this a lot, Thanks for thr share and feedback.
I am so sad that this is a Genesis head. I’ve been dying for a head with a nose like this ever since mesh heads became a thing, but I can’t give up my androgynous skins. Damn.
I like this head on you, it’s more “you” especially because of the side-profile, though it does remind me of “Meg” in Disney’s “Hercules” animated film.
Pingback: Genesis Lab Giorgia Mesh Head – StrawberrySingh.com | Second Life Fashion Addict
Its funny or maybe not, giving that we all have a vision of who you are Berry..that we think this head suits you best 🙂
Thanks for all the comments you guys! I really like this head too. Will try and wear it more often.
Pingback: Genesis Lab Charly Mesh Head - StrawberrySingh.com