Siddean Munro of SLink has recently released two new sets of feet: the kitten style and the point style, along with a separate Deluxe Pack for the female feet which comes with all five of the sets of feet she currently sells that can be controlled by a single HUD. I have done a little video below explaining how it all works. I’m embedding that below along with a little explanation of some of the costs and other details.
SLink Deluxe Pack for Female Feet Video: https://youtu.be/JVTsn097SFU
Some details about the new SLink Female Feet Deluxe Pack:
- The deluxe pack is not an update, but it is a new product, available now for the first time.
- The price of the deluxe pack right now is L$1350 until April 16th. After that, the price will go up quite a bit to reflect the cost of all 5 feet styles that it comes with.
- Each style is also sold separately for L$675 so the cost of the deluxe pack right now is worth the same amount as two styles of feet if bought individually.
- All previous versions of SLink Physique, Hourglass and both hands and feet have been updated so if you have previously purchased any of these, head down to the SLink mainstore and hit the redelivery terminal for all the free updates.
- The Margot ballet slippers I am wearing in this post have also been updated and can be redelivered if you have previously purchased them as well.
- If you have any questions or customer service inquiries about any of these products, please check out Siddean’s detailed blog post or contact SLink Resident for CSR help.
Since I was dressed up as a pretty ballerina, I couldn’t help but do another dancing in Second Life video to add to the Monday Meme collection.
Ballet Dancing in Second Life Video: https://youtu.be/QDph0aiCWhw
A few notes about these videos:
- Mirror Water – If you are wondering how I created the mirror effect on the floor, please see my Mirror Water tutorial that I did back in 2012.
- Video Capturing Software – I use Camtasia to capture all of my videos and edit them. I am not very good at editing as I don’t know too much about it but I am looking up tutorials for Camtasia now to see if I can improve my editing skills a bit. Camtasia is not free so you can find some other possibly free screen capturing softwares mentioned in this plurk.
- Dancing in Second Life PlayList – Quite a few people have taken up my Monday Meme challenge so far and my dancing in Second Life playlist is expanding daily. Feel free to check it out on my YouTube channel to see all of the fun dancing videos the residents have been sharing.
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Hands: Slink Hands V2.5 – Elegant1 by Siddean Munro
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-KARIN v1.3 by JadenArt
*Hair Bun: LeLutka Rogue Bun (comes with mesh head)
*Skin Appliers: Glam Affair Helena [ India ] by Aida Ewing (@ Flickr)
*Mesh Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5 by kikunosuke Eel
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Hazel by Ikon Innovia
Dress: (NO) Flower Princess Lace Dress by Nylon Pinkney
*Tiara: Glam Affair Princess tiara by M4ri1yn Magic
*Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Deluxe Pearl by Siddean Munro
*Ballerina Pose: Diesel Works Ballerina 17 by Rogan Diesel
Ballet Dance: Abranimations – Ballet 1 by Abramelin Wolfe