On Tuesday, December 22nd LeLutka is releasing a special edition mesh head by the name of Simone. Simone has a lot of new interesting features compared to LeLutka’s previous heads. Simone is a 1.4 version of the heads while the previous released heads are at a 1.3 version.
Here is a comparison of the differences between the new HUD and the previous HUD:
The 1.4 Update includes:
- Faster script time on communications between the features of the product.
- Lower load for the mesh, giving you a faster rezzing time, and decreasing your mesh impact to yourself and others.
- Blend/Mask mode for eyelashes.
Simone’s special edition features include:
- Added new sultry/bored eyes option in expressions section of HUD.
- Replaced closed mouth smile, half smile and lip bite with kiss, sneer, lick expressions.
- New gestures to incorporate the new facial expressions.
I did have a few questions regarding the Simone features, but the LeLutka CSR, Mavi Beck, is not online at the time that I’m writing this so I’m going to write the questions here and come back and update this once I speak to her and get her responses: (UPDATE: Mavi has left me an offline, these were her responses)
- If and when will the previous mesh heads be updated to version 1.4? (She didn’t say if the previous mesh heads will be updated any time soon to 1.4.)
- Will the new added expressions in the Simone HUD be added to the previous mesh heads as well? (She said that the expressions we see in this special edition HUD are unique to the Simone head and they do not plan on importing them to all the other mesh heads.)
- Is there a way to access the expressions that have been removed and replaced such as the closed mouth smile, half smile and lip bite? (The replaced expressions cannot be accessed by using this Simone head because they were not made to be available for this one, but they will still be available for the previous heads.)
- Is there a way to trigger the expressions by typing gestures in chat? I have tried to type the gestures that were written in the notecard in local chat but it did not trigger the expressions on my face. What am I doing wrong? (The expressions can be triggered using gestures in local chat, they just need to be activated. To activate the gestures, you can just right-click on the gestures and hit activate (they become highlighted once activated) and then you will be able to type the corresponding text in local chat to trigger the expression.)
One thing to note is that all of the previous appliers that have been released from different 3rd party skinners will work with any and all of the LeLutka heads, including this one.
Here is a little video I’ve done showing some of the features of this head:
On Sunday it was the 2015 Miss Universe Pageant and Steve Harvey was presenting this year. At the end of the program he announced the wrong name and it led to a very awkward and hilarious situation. I do feel bad for everyone involved, the girls and Steve Harvey himself, but I also feel he did handle it the best way possible after making such a mistake. So of course, I had to create a meme for this in Second Life and what better way to use the new sneer on this mesh head?! If you haven’t seen it as of yet, here is a little clip from the show: https://youtu.be/nmqAjr0xs04
*Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.4 by Onyx LeShelle
*Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE v1.4 by JadenArt
*Skin Applier: Glam Affair (comes with mesh head)
*Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes – Hazel by Ikon Innovia
*Hair: Vanity Hair:All About It-Greedy by Tabata Jewell (@ Hairology)
*Tiara: – Glam Affair – Princess Tiara – by Aida Ewing
*Dress: Baiastice_Aurora Dress-Sand- by Sissy Pessoa (Flickr)
*Shoes: Just Design – Jordan Maitreya by Davidefre
*Bouquet: [Breno] Strawberry Love (bouquet) by AlphaWolf19
Ring: Paper Couture Diamonds and Pearl Ring by Cora Lu
*Pose: Di’s Opera by Di Hoorenbeek
Location: Memento Mori